Attachment Parenting
Options

Moby vs. Cuddly Wrap vs. Boba wrap?

Anyone have experience with these wraps?  Are they basically all the same?  I have a Cuddly Wrap, which I am loving.  But I need to return it to my friend in about a weeks time.  Bummer.  My LO loves the wrap too more so than my BECO at this point (she is two months).  I am thinking of getting a wrap of my own, even though this is our last baby and it might have limited use.  Any suggestions or advice on which of these??  They seem all to be the same basic idea to me.  Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moby vs. Cuddly Wrap vs. Boba wrap?

• Options

I have only used the moby out of these three.  I liked it when LO was very young.  It was great for holding her skin to skin around the house as it covered me up and kept her swaddled nice and cozy.  Disadvantages: it takes a bit of practice to put on it and I find it really huge. 

I think if you tried one and you know you like it, it might be the best to go with that one. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
  • Options
    I love my Moby!! K loves being in it, it's almost like an instant nap for him. The only downside for me is, it can be hard to get baby in or out without some serious untying. It's been great from the time that he was born to now because there are a few different holds.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I prefer the Boba over the moby, it feels much more secure. I would look at a woven or a mei tai if you want to be able to use it long term.
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I have used the moby & boba wraps. I liked the boba much better. The fabric was thicker and stretches better. I used the Obama for months & months. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"