June 2011 Moms

It has started already!!!

For the past few days, DD has decided that she is not pleased with her outfit/shoes and we have been doing full outfit changes! Yesterday and today, she decided that she had to wear her Mary Janes with the lights and a belt. I didn't expect this behavior for at least another year or so.

Are any of you experiencing this?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It has started already!!!

• A little bit!  My DD just started having opinions about her clothes too.  I'll pick out her outfit, she'll see what pants I chose and say "no", and she'll grab another pair. If I continue to try and put my choice on her she will keep insisting on her pair until I give in.  She's worn mismatched socks because of this too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hahaha cute!!

Liv hasn't. Anything close to that would be every time I put her in this tshirt that has lace hems. I think it tickles her bare skin but she says "owwie....out out" and pulls on the sleeves. haha

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DD is like that only for her shoes. She refuses to wear her gym shoes and will only wear her boots. Some days it's the brown ones other days its the black ones. If she doesn't get her way she has a huge meltdown.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha.  Audrey is also showing preference.  Daddy gives her chocies.  Mommy not so much.
  • imagekimbo1216:
    Haha.  Audrey is also showing preference.  Daddy gives her chocies.  Mommy not so much.

That's me too.  I'll let her decided if we put her hair up but i'm not playing the outfit game before coffee (aka daycare days).  DH on the other hand loves that she picks out her stuff, so when i say really he's all...well she picked it. 

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• It's just beginning for us.  We went shopping the other day at Carter's and she insisted on wearing her new outfit when we got home, lol.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"