Multiples

Double stroller that fits two infant car seats?

I need a good double stroller that fits two chicco keyfit 30 infant car seats, and preferably isn't more than 500. Does this exist? I've researched a ton and can find plenty that fit one car seat, but not sure if any can fit two. I also have seen the double strap n go, but would prefer just one stroller that will work for them after they grow out of their infant seats. 

Any recommendations?  

Re: Double stroller that fits two infant car seats?

• We have this one and it fits two (or one or zero) infant seats. There's a bar that switches on the front seat (instead of the snack holder) to allow for the infant seat there. This one is $180 at BRU, but we got ours off Kijiji a couple years ago for about $200 and it's still working great.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3458507

ETA: I just wanted to add that I love this stroller. I like the way it folds up (on the wheels, not on the side, so it doesn't get as dirty as other strollers I've seen). It has a large space for storage on the bottom. It has lots of snack and cup holder room for you and the kids (when they're older). I like the handle shape of this one, allows for holding bags over the handles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Oops I should have also added, one that fits two chicco infant 30 car seats! 

• Loading the player...
  • imagejuliane2004:

We have this one and it fits two (or one or zero) infant seats. There's a bar that switches on the front seat (instead of the snack holder) to allow for the infant seat there. This one is $180 at BRU, but we got ours off Kijiji a couple years ago for about $200 and it's still working great.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3458507

ETA: I just wanted to add that I love this stroller. I like the way it folds up (on the wheels, not on the side, so it doesn't get as dirty as other strollers I've seen). It has a large space for storage on the bottom. It has lots of snack and cup holder room for you and the kids (when they're older). I like the handle shape of this one, allows for holding bags over the handles.

do you know if it fits chicco keyfit 30 seats?
  • We have Chicco Key Fit car seats and bought the Chicco Cortina Together stroller and it has worked out very well.  It's a tandem and can be used when they are out of their car seats so it is very practical. I believe it was $299.

4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • depends what you mean by good double.

if you want a side by side (which IMO is a better double when they are out of carseats, especially if you only want one) then options are limited.  one of hte mountian buggy doubles might work, they are one of hte few that takes 2 carseats side by side

if you want a tandem i think the best is a city select

if i were you i would get a double snap n go (you can usually get them used and then resell them for basically the same price so wont cost you much) and then get whatever stroller you want for once they are out of the buckets

• Chicco makes a double that fits two of their car seats. We were going to go with that initially but honestly didn't like it once we saw it in person. The downside to tandem strollers is that the front seat doesn't recline much once they're older and out of car seats, normally the front canopy isn't much to speak of, and the kid in the back is squished on leg room depending on the stroller.  Most also fold up pretty bulky. If you have a BuyBuyBaby near you go and test out some of their strollers, even if you dont buy from them. Doing that really opened our eyes to what we wanted and actually changed our minds completely. 

Ultimately we went with a Double Snap n Go ($99) which we have loved, it sooo convenient. We also bought a Joovy Scooter X2 ($229) and love it as well.  

DSC_0011MOD
    Married since June 2010
    TTC #1 since 04/2011
    3 abnormal PAPs and 2 colpo/biopsy since 09/2009
    LEEP 05/2011
    ASCUS PAP 08/2011 which means no PAP for 6 months!! YAY!!
    BFP 11/6/11!! EDD: 7/15/12
    1st u/s 11/21/11: TWINS!
    16 wks 1/30/12: BOY and GIRL!
    Schedualed c-section for 7/2/12 38wks 1day
    Went into labor 6/25/12 37wks 1day. Delivered two healthy babies
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • imagelunatwo:

We have Chicco Key Fit car seats and bought the Chicco Cortina Together stroller and it has worked out very well.  It's a tandem and can be used when they are out of their car seats so it is very practical. I believe it was $299.

I have this one which i used for 2 under 2 and will use for the twins. It is great.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"