Detroit Babies
Options

swim classes

Who knows of a good swim class for toddlers?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: swim classes

• Options
    We go to Goldfish Swim School in Birmingham. My 12 month old squeals every time we walk into the building!
  • Options
    imagelar2680:
    We go to Goldfish Swim School in Birmingham. My 12 month old squeals every time we walk into the building!

That's great, we are in Royal oak so that's perfect. I'll look into that. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I took G to a swim class when she was a year old at the Royal Oak High School pool.  There's information on the web about it.  It was way cheaper than the "swim schools" like Goldfish, BUT, the pool is not heated which was a pretty significant negative for both myself and G.  But the instructors were great, and it was a good experience overall.  Next time, however, I would pay more for a heated pool if the class was in the winter.

• Options
    We have had great luck at goldfish swim school in Birmingham. Highly recommend it!
  • Options

We just tried Aqua Tots in Troy and liked it as well, can't compare to Goldfish as never been but sounds very similar.

Troy community center is much cheaper and pool is heated but groups are larger, for a little one I think that's fine

imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • Options
    tell me more about Goldfish swim school....how much? where is it/
  • Options
    The one we go to is in Birmingham on Cole street. I think it is around $70 a month. You can google them and check out their website and locations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"