Cloth Diapering

Alva Bamboo Diapers

Anyone have these? I just ordered 4 or 5 from AlvaBaby and was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their likes or dislikes or pros and cons? TIA

Re: Alva Bamboo Diapers

• I have some. I also have some Alvas with the MF inserts, the bamboo inserts are 100x better.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemcla22011:
    I have some. I also have some Alvas with the MF inserts, the bamboo inserts are 100x better.

I guess I meant the actual bamboo lined diapers which also have bamboo insets. I love the bamboo inserts as well!
  • Loading the player...
  • No one has tried these?
  • I have, and they do better overnight than the BG 4.0, elemental and thirsties AIO which are the only others we have tried so far.  It is much trimmer and more absorbent.  I did double up on the liners to be safe though... The last time I actually used a microfiber and a bamboo insert in the bamboo diaper and DD went12 hours overnight and we waited until after breakfast to change it.  For us, it has been great and if potty training were not on the agenda I would buy a ton more.  Waiting to see what LO number two likes best before finishing the stash.  
  • I like them a lot. They do get kinda stiff when line dried, but that's normal for natural fibers. They're very absorbent and trim. My only complaint would be that the actual bamboo insert is very thin & floppy, so moves around in the diaper which is annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hated them. The liners are so thin that they are hard to stuff and keep in place and I don't think they absorbed nearly as much as the microfiber. Good in theory- disapointing in practice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"