Philadelphia Babies
Options

Pennsylvania Hospital?

Has anyone delivered at Pennsylvania Hospital?   Interested in hearing about your experiences there!  Thanks.

Re: Pennsylvania Hospital?

• Options
    Amazing hospital, but get the pavillon suite if you can- otherwise you will not get a private room.  Nurses and laborists were amazing - I was there for quite sometime (early labor) and everyone was just great!  Also they have an amazing NICU, hope you dont need it, but very good to know its there if you do.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options

I have heard good things for over 30 years about Pennsylvania hospital; my godchild is 29.  I had excellent care at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and my obstetrician was moved to Pennsylvania hospital, after they became part of the U of PA health system.  My physician doesn't deliver anymore, because he is up in age, but I think that it speaks volumes to the care you can expect from the best!  

Btw, the parking is horrible...that's the only drawback.

S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"