Hawaii Babies
Options

Daycare

Hi ladies, I was wondering if any of you plan on sending your baby to day care/ childcare. Whether its in home or at an actual center. My DH and I are currently looking and were wondering if anyone has any reccommendations?
H born 07/02/2013

Re: Daycare

• Options
    I plan to...will try to take ~3months off after baby is born then do daycare. I've got a few leads...will let you know how they turn out. Haven't done that much research yet.
  • Options
    Thanks! I've looked at a few but one was kind of scary and it was 1450 a month! Call me crazy but unless this baby comes out with a stack of hundreds I don't think we can afford that.
    H born 07/02/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check with patch Hawaii they help you find daycare for your baby they are really helpful
  • Options

Hi all, 

I am due in September so we have time to think about this yet but it is scary! I have heard of several families paying $1,600 /month especially if it is downtown or convenient in general. I was hoping to find a Spanish daycare and haven't heard of anything yet but good news from Patch Hawaii- (thanks Sonja) they say, "The average cost of child care in Hawaii is $640 per month." PFEW!!

Happy hunting and do share any more good leads!

-Meghan 

• Options
    Meghan - check out Childcare with Aloha - my cousin sent her dtr there bc she wanted a bilingual (Spanish and English) environment. I'm hoping to check them out in a few weeks (I'm due in June) for a daycare option. Not sure of their $$ - totally forgot to ask when I called! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"