Houston Babies
Options

Cloth diaper friendly

Can someone please recommend a cloth diaper friendly daycare in Spring or North Houston. Thanks

Re: Cloth diaper friendly

• Options
    I would love to know too!
  • Options
    I know this is a little off topic but what cloth diapers do you guys use? I have econobum and it seems that no matter how many times I run them through hot water (ill even throw a pot of boiling water in with them) they still smell a little sour. I love, love, LOVE using them though. They are so much better on my babies skin. He has never had a diaper rash and now that he is used to the cloth diapers he will fuss in disposables when we go out somewhere for extended periods. And do you have any advice on getting the poop off of them before going into the wash? I feel like I use way too many wipes trying to take the majority of it off so it can get a better cleaning. Sorry Im asking so many questions but I dont meet moms anymore who use cloth diapers. Is it okay to put a little detergent or a tiny bit of bleach in with them once in a while to kill any extra bacteria that the hot water might not get? I would appreciate any advice you could offer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use several types of diapers. Bum genus, kawaii, BC Fleecy, and several others. No real odor problems for me. I don't have a diaper sprayer so I use toilet paper if all the poo doesn't land on the liner
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"