Toddlers: 24 Months+

Hair cut?

So my DD is 2.5 yr old and we have never had her hair cut yet. She has beaitful blonde hair and is a little below her shoulders. We always maintain her hair well. From recent pictures of her, i have noticed more the large forhead that she has (thanks to me). I am not sure if I should get her bangs cut or not. Hind sight its not a huge deal but didnt' know if I should wait until she is older for some reason. Wanted to see what other opinions are.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Hair cut?

• Our DD is also 2.5 and has never had her hair cut.    We don't want to do straight across bangs, so we are going to keep letting it grow so that they can go behind her ears (they are side swept right now, and just about there).

We are considering getting it trimmed in a few weeks, but no bangs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My daughter just turned 3. She had a trim back when she was around 1 and she hasnt had her hair cut since. Her bangs are about the length of her hair so I just pull it back or brush it to the side. I hated having bangs as a child and finally grew them out.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made it past my goal I nursed for 1 year and 6 weeks! Im so proud of myself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"