January 2013 Moms
Options

Any babies with a bedtime of 6-7?

We start DS' bedtime routine around 6 since he tends to go to bed at 6:30. Are there any other early sleepers here? I feel like he's going to bed so early, but by 6 he's so tired!

Re: Any babies with a bedtime of 6-7?

• Options
    Mine just went down tonight at 7, he was so tired! It's usually 8 though. He's been asleep for almost 3 hours now, I just hope he doesn't get up at 3am for the day, lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

That's a nap time here. Soon (like in about a month) we will start pushing his bedtime to 7pm (slowly, we will start this process in the next week to get him down to 10 pm, then 9, etc). 7pm is the ultimate goal, our oldest starts his routine at 7:30. And hopefully he will stick out 7pm (and eventually sleeping until 7am) for a couple of years like my oldest did. 

But if he is tired, put him to bed! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That happened with ds around 12 weeks its normal.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD falls asleep early too, around 7:30, mainly because she is a terrible napper and is overtired. W then dream feed her last bottle of the night before we go to bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If babies go to sleep that early, when do they get up in the morning? My DD2 goes to bed around 89 and sleeps til 6:307:00 with 12 times up to feed. I would love for her to go to bed closer to 7:30 or so, but I'll be patient!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My little one goes down about 730 and can sleep until between 7830. She does still get up though every 3 hours to eat
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We feed them around 5:30 or 6, and they do sometimes nap after, but not usually. At 8 we swaddle them up and feed them both and put them down, then. They're up at midnight, 4AM, and then sometime between 6:30 and 8AM, depending. DD1 would probably sleep longer stretches at night, but for our own sanity, it's one up, both up!
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I think my DS could...we try to hold him off a little so that we can bathe him and my DD at the same time and do their bedtime routines at the same time. I remember my DD going to bed pretty early when she was young. When they're tired, they're tired!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been trying to get her to go to bed earlier so I take her into the bedroom where it's dark & I use headphones to watch TV on my computer... started at like 730 last night, she didn't go to bed until 10. I don't think she likes an early bedtime.
  • Options

imagejjgal:
    If babies go to sleep that early, when do they get up in the morning? My DD2 goes to bed around 89 and sleeps til 6:307:00 with 12 times up to feed. I would love for her to go to bed closer to 7:30 or so, but I'll be patient!

DS wakes up during the night almost every 2 hours and is up for the day by 5-6! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"