June 2012 Moms
Options

XP: Deardumbhoors

I just want all of you to know that Alicia's "child molester friend" is doing just great.  I have an amazing husband and 2 of the most beautiful children to ever grace this earth.  On top of that I have one of the most loyal, caring and steadfast friends that I ever could've hoped for.

Those of you with absolutely nothing better to do than to continue to harass Alicia after what...oh....7 MONTHS really and truly need to take a step back, look in the mirror and ask yourselves "what the $%^& is wrong with me?!"  It really seems to me that you all could truly find something better to do with you time than harass people and sit on your fat @sses trolling message boards.  Oh, and before you say something about me doing the same please keep in mind that I rarely post anymore  because I am busy having.a job, a life and 2 amazing children to take care of

I realize that this post very well may get me banned,and I truly don't care.  All I really wanted to say is that the vast majority of you are pathetic pieces of crap who will NEVER have a friend as wonderful as I have in Alicia, and even if, for some reason you did, you certainly wouldn't deserve it  because you're all sorry pieces of ish.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Deardumbhoors

• Options
    WTF!? I haven't seen any drama here in months,since you went away. Take your drama elsewhere please.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenotallisonmarie22:
    I just want all of you to know that Alicia's "child molester friend"
    is doing just great.nbsp; I have an amazing husband and 2 of the most
    beautiful children to ever grace this earth.nbsp; On top of that I have one
    of the most loyal, caring and steadfast friends that I ever could've
    hoped for. nbsp;Those of you with absolutely nothing better to do
    than to continue to harass Alicia after what...oh....7 MONTHS really and
    truly need to take a step back, look in the mirror and ask yourselves
    "what the amp; is wrong with me?!"nbsp; It really seems to me that you
    all could truly find something better to do with you time than harass
    people and sit on your fat sses trolling message boards.nbsp; Oh, and
    before you say something about me doing the same please keep in mind
    that I rarely post anymorenbsp; because I am busy having.a job, a life and 2
    amazing children to take care ofI realize that this post
    very well may get me banned,and I truly don't care.nbsp; All I really wanted
    to say is that the vast majority of you are pathetic pieces of crap who
    will NEVER have a friend as wonderful as I have in Alicia, and even if,
    for some reason you did, you certainly wouldn't deserve itnbsp; because you're all sorry pieces of ish.

LoLwut?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagenotallisonmarie22:
    for some reason you did, you certainly wouldn't deserve itnbsp; because you're all sorry pieces of ish.

Do you know how to read or spell? I guess not because of your title and there has been NO bad talking on this board about Alicia. As a matter of fact we participate in her posts. YOU are the one causing drama you outcast freak. Go back to your little hobbit hole and take your facebook drama with you.

Ps. I feel sorry for your children's education if they have to ask you for help on their hw.
  • Options
    imageGismo123:
    imagenotallisonmarie22:

Do you know how to read or spell? I guess not because of your title and there has been NO bad talking on this board about Alicia. As a matter of fact we participate in her posts. YOU are the one causing drama you outcast freak. Go back to your little hobbit hole and take your facebook drama with you.

Ps. I feel sorry for your children's education if they have to ask you for help on their hw.

Burn
  • Options
    You would think with two babies, you could find something better to do than cause unnecessary drama. Get on with it.
  • Options

imageAintNobodyGotTime:
    imageGismo123:
    imagenotallisonmarie22:
    I just want all of you to know that Alicia's "child molester friend" is doing just great.nbsp; I have an amazing husband and 2 of the most beautiful children to ever grace this earth.nbsp; On top of that I have one of the most loyal, caring and steadfast friends that I ever could've hoped for. nbsp;Those of you with absolutely nothing better to do than to continue to harass Alicia after what...oh....7 MONTHS really and truly need to take a step back, look in the mirror and ask yourselves "what the amp; is wrong with me?!"nbsp; It really seems to me that you all could truly find something better to do with you time than harass people and sit on your fat sses trolling message boards.nbsp; Oh, and before you say something about me doing the same please keep in mind that I rarely post anymorenbsp; because I am busy having.a job, a life and 2 amazing children to take care ofI realize that this post very well may get me banned,and I truly don't care.nbsp; All I really wanted to say is that the vast majority of you are pathetic pieces of crap who will NEVER have a friend as wonderful as I have in Alicia, and even if, for some reason you did, you certainly wouldn't deserve itnbsp; because you're all sorry pieces of ish.
    Do you know how to read or spell? I guess not because of your title and there has been NO bad talking on this board about Alicia. As a matter of fact we participate in her posts. YOU are the one causing drama you outcast freak. Go back to your little hobbit hole and take your facebook drama with you. Ps. I feel sorry for your children's education if they have to ask you for help on their hw.
    Burn

And as my husband would say:

oooooooohhhhhhh

• Options
    Oh I was hoping that no one would reply at all... That would have been the response that would have really gotten under the skin of the op. oh well.
  • Options
    imagestepper1725:
    yep
  • Options

imageSamiantha101:
    You would think with two babies, you could find something better to do than cause unnecessary drama. Get on with it.

Maybe she had a break to write this during having a job and having a life? :P

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wonder why the other post was dd and this one was not?
  • Options

imageSigir:

What other post?  What did it say? Stick out tongue

• Options
    Wat? 
  • Options
    imageGismo123:

imageSigir:

The op was cross posted on the sahm board... All the replies there were confusion bc the posters on that board had no idea about any of the history and they all like Alicia. So it made no sense at all... Then it was dd. Alicia posted in a subsequent thread on that board that the bump gods are in the process of "permabanning" Allison.

I just don't get what Allison was trying to do here, at all. She has to be mentally ill.
  • Options
    imageSigir:
    imageGismo123:

imageSigir:

The op was cross posted on the sahm board... All the replies there were confusion bc the posters on that board had no idea about any of the history and they all like Alicia. So it made no sense at all... Then it was dd. Alicia posted in a subsequent thread on that board that the bump gods are in the process of "permabanning" Allison. I just don't get what Allison was trying to do here, at all. She has to be mentally ill.

No, I posted that they're in the process of permabanning the person that keeps creating the AE's that are harassing me, insulting my child, and trying to stir the drama up on the SAHM board. 
  • Options

imageSigir:
    I just don't get what Allison was trying to do here, at all. She has to be mentally ill.

Narcissism

Narcissism is characterized by an exaggerated sense of self-importance and superiority...

Also, see Sociopath

• Options
    imageAliciaS1411:
    imageSigir:
    imageGismo123:

imageSigir:

The op was cross posted on the sahm board... All the replies there were confusion bc the posters on that board had no idea about any of the history and they all like Alicia. So it made no sense at all... Then it was dd. Alicia posted in a subsequent thread on that board that the bump gods are in the process of "permabanning" Allison.

No, I posted that they're in the process of permabanning the person that keeps creating the AE's that are harassing me, insulting my child, and trying to stir the drama up on the SAHM board. 

So Allison has to create drama here because of that and call us all "hoors" as she put it? That's just as bad if not worse as the person harrassing you. The rest of us have not done anything to you so we do not deserve to be bullied by Allison. Her crazy drama is why a lot of people questioned you still being a MOD. She is NOT helping you at all.
  • Options
    imageGismo123:
    imageAliciaS1411:
    imageSigir:
    imageGismo123:

imageSigir:

So Allison has to create drama here because of that and call us all "hoors" as she put it? That's just as bad if not worse as the person harrassing you. The rest of us have not done anything to you so we do not deserve to be bullied by Allison. Her crazy drama is why a lot of people questioned you still being a MOD. She is NOT helping you at all.

Exactly. Alicia. When is the last time someone on this board harassed you? Most people seem to like you now. There were times when I've seen hypocrisy in your posts but I keep my mouth shut because there's no point in engaging... and I really don't care.

I wonder if you guys see that her posts make it worse for you, her supposedly beloved "friend".

IMO Allison should be being 'permabanned' bc she is harassing us for no reason at all. Oh, but that won't happen bc she's our trusty mod's BFF. [mobile eye roll]
  • Options
    imageSigir:
    imageGismo123:
    imageAliciaS1411:
    imageSigir:
    imageGismo123:

imageSigir:

Exactly. Alicia. When is the last time someone on this board harassed you? Most people seem to like you now. There were times when I've seen hypocrisy in your posts but I keep my mouth shut because there's no point in engaging... and I really don't care.

I wonder if you guys see that her posts make it worse for you, her supposedly beloved "friend".

IMO Allison should be being 'permabanned' bc she is harassing us for no reason at all. Oh, but that won't happen bc she's our trusty mod's BFF. [mobile eye roll]

Slow clap
  • Options
    I don't understand why Alicia is the mod here. Clearly, she ony has her own interests involved and not the board as a whole.

I'm sorry somebody is harassing you. I think it's petty, and if I had to guess who it is, I would probably place a bet on somebody from the fb group. With that said, having your friend harass our bmb is not exactly what I consider being proactive and just demonstrates childish antics.
  • Options
    imageSigir:
    imageGismo123:
    imageAliciaS1411:
    imageSigir:
    imageGismo123:

imageSigir:

Allison's post wast directed at the regulars on this board. She was directing it at the original FB group because they still lurk. No one on this board has done anything to me and she knows this.

Also I have no say in who gets banned and who doesn't. Mods have the power to ban but we don't use it in situations like this. Only in spam situations. Bump Jackie is aware and watching everything.
  • Options

I don't post much anymore, so I don't really care if this sets Alicia off, but has it occurred to anyone that this recent post from "Allison" might, in fact, be an AE of Alicia's, since she is the one who seems to be all bent out of shape over stuff we don't even get?

If I'm totally off base here, then I apologize to Alicia, but just had to put this out there, because I'd be shocked to learn I'm the only one who had this thought.

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenawlinsgrl:
    I don't post much anymore, so I don't really care if this sets Alicia off, but has it occurred to anyone that this recent post from "Allison" might, in fact, be an AE of Alicia's, since she is the one who seems to be all bent out of shape over stuff we don't even get?If I'm totally off base here, then I apologize to Alicia, but just had to put this out there, because I'd be shocked to learn I'm the only one who had this thought.

I was thinking the same thing. I just didn't say it bc I don't care enough.
  • Options
    imageAliciaS1411:
    imageSigir:
    imageGismo123:
    imageAliciaS1411:
    imageSigir:
    imageGismo123:

imageSigir:

The op was cross posted on the sahm board... All the replies there were confusion bc the posters on that board had no idea about any of the history and they all like Alicia. So it made no sense at all... Then it was dd. Alicia posted in a subsequent thread on that board that the bump gods are in the process of "permabanning" Allison. I just don't get what Allison was trying to do here, at all. She has to be mentally ill.

Exactly. Alicia. When is the last time someone on this board harassed you? Most people seem to like you now. There were times when I've seen hypocrisy in your posts but I keep my mouth shut because there's no point in engaging... and I really don't care. I wonder if you guys see that her posts make it worse for you, her supposedly beloved "friend". IMO Allison should be being 'permabanned' bc she is harassing us for no reason at all. Oh, but that won't happen bc she's our trusty mod's BFF. [mobile eye roll]
    Allison's post wast directed at the regulars on this board. She was directing it at the original FB group because they still lurk. No one on this board has done anything to me and she knows this. Also I have no say in who gets banned and who doesn't. Mods have the power to ban but we don't use it in situations like this. Only in spam situations. Bump Jackie is aware and watching everything.

So when she says...

imagenotallisonmarie22:

All I really wanted to say is that the vast majority of you are pathetic pieces of crap who will NEVER have a friend as wonderful as I have in Alicia, and even if, for some reason you did, you certainly wouldn't deserve it  because you're all sorry pieces of ish.

she's not actually talking about anyone on THIS board; only FB people who may or may not be lurking and creating AEs on an entirely different board? Hmm

There's really no need for her to drag this drama over here.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Why was she ever here to begin with? Her kids were born in May. ??
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMeery82:
    Why was she ever here to begin with? Her kids were born in May. ??

She was due in June.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I pick the best days to check in on this board. This post is so random and stupid. Way to show your maturity there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options

imageSamiantha101:
    I don't understand why Alicia is the mod here. Clearly, she ony has her own interests involved and not the board as a whole. I'm sorry somebody is harassing you. I think it's petty, and if I had to guess who it is, I would probably place a bet on somebody from the fb group. With that said, having your friend harass our bmb is not exactly what I consider being proactive and just demonstrates childish antics.

Unfortunately she's a mod on a lot of boards.. which makes the bump unpleasant at best. :( 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL wut.  
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"