New to The Bump

Hi! New here and on Provera, Estradiol, Clomid, and Crinone

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone has had experiences with Provera, Estradiol, Clomid, and Crinone. DH and I have been TTC for 10 months. Doctor has diagnosed me with PCOS, and I have very irregular periods. Just took my last Provera pill yesterday so now I'm just waiting for everything to start.  I'm really hoping I will have a positive ovulation test as I've never seen one. And then a positive pregnancy test (I wish it would happen that quickly). Never thought it would be this difficult...
2 years of trying and 4 months of fertility with injectables. Gave up after mc. Got Pregnant on our own and now due 10.28.14

Re: Hi! New here and on Provera, Estradiol, Clomid, and Crinone

• Hi, I took Provera and Clomid, it took 4 cycles with DS, and I am on my fifth cycle TTC #2.

Good luck!

• Thanks Samjodo! Good luck to you as well! 
    2 years of trying and 4 months of fertility with injectables. Gave up after mc. Got Pregnant on our own and now due 10.28.14
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm actually not being monitored by either currently. I am supposed to take ovulation tests everyday. I've had previous blood work done, and now my doctor wants to try this course of action.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"