November 2012 Moms
Options

Teething Tablets

Has anyone used Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets?

B's gums are white and puffy. He is extra fussy and chewing on everything (hands, toys, my shoulder, and last night he tried to latch onto my face while I held him upright). I've been giving him cold teething rings/toys during the day and I tried a frozen washcloth too, but I'd like to use something at night so he can relax enough to fall asleep. No fevers. I would prefer to stay away from Tylenol for now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teething Tablets

• Options
    I have some, but right now I'm using lil remedies brand, they work pretty good. My lil man bit down on something hard today and was crying like crazy I had to give him Tylenol. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagelanea8712:
    I have some, but right now I'm using lil remedies brand, they work pretty good. My lil man bit down on something hard today and was crying like crazy I had to give him Tylenol. 

Hope your little guy's mouth is feeling better!

I sent DH to the store for tablets, but he came back with the gel. B didn't seem to mind and I actually got some smiles out of him this evening after a very long, cranky day. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used them with DD. they did help her a bit I feel. Try ibuprofen for swelling that worked wonders too
  • Options
    imagekbl13:

imagelanea8712:

Hope your little guy's mouth is feeling better!

I sent DH to the store for tablets, but he came back with the gel. B didn't seem to mind and I actually got some smiles out of him this evening after a very long, cranky day. 

thank you very much, I'm glad to hear you got some smiles. Hope he's feeling all better today!  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagechpswife:
    I used them with DD. they did help her a bit I feel. Try ibuprofen for swelling that worked wonders too

You cannot give ibuprofen before 6 months.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"