Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Potty training girls ?

Ok, this is probably silly, but I'll ask anyway!

My dd has been peeing on the potty for almost 3 weeks now, and for the most part is doing really well, however, there are times that when she's peeing, the pee doesn't make it into the toilet - I'm assuming its how she's sitting, and we've been trying different methods.

Any suggestions on how to get her to sit so that the pee makes it all in and doesn't come out over the seat?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Potty training girls ?

• Options
    My DD struggled with this...  have her scoot back on the potty and then lean over towards the front.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use a potty ring that sits on the regular toilet and haven't had an issue with this unless she tries to sit with her feet up. When we are someplace without the potty ring I have her sit like PP suggested, scooted back as far as she can while still being stable and leaned over a touch. Keeping her knees together helps, too.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

sit back far enough & knees together!!! :)

• Options

thanks for asking this! : )

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just have the seat that goes on our normal toilet and I make sure she doesn't lean back and haven't had any issues. Right when we started potty training she did lean back one time before I could catch her and peed all over me, that was fun. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"