September 2013 Moms

Thinking about getting rid of my dogs

This is what they did yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK7Fm1HhayI&feature=youtu.be

Ok, we're not really going to get rid of them.  I actually think it's kinda funny, but DH is furious.

Re: Thinking about getting rid of my dogs

• Oh wow!! Hahaha!! They are saying "do you like it, mom?" 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Haha, you have to love a little dog shaming. I love when the one rolled on it's back!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • Loading the player...
  • Indifferent  I can't believe how calm you were!  I would have been ballistic!  How long did that take to clean up? 
  • Oh my!! We have 2 boxers too and they're a handful but I love them! We definitely crate them when we leave or our house would be trashed haha
    Married: 9.21.2010
    TTC since: September 2010
    BFP 1/18/2013 - beta #1 - 174
    1/21/2013 beta #2 - 705

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh man! I was mad at our pit bull for destroying the TiVo remote on Monday, but the bag of ash and the sitting on the table, that takes the cake! 
  • That's too funny!!! But really, on the couch?!?! I'd be fuming! I love it at the end when you come in and just look at it- Been there!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG I would have lost my mind. That is insane.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh no!  Crazy doggies!
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Omg... My boxer needs to be crated, she gets anxiety when we leave and makes BIG messes too!  Yours looked guilty!
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 since 3/10:
    DX: Me-PCOS, retroverted/ tilted ute - DH- MFI, DH-4 mo of Clomid therapy= no improvement. Weekly HCG injections.
    Me-34, DH-33
    HSG- unsuccessful, SHSG (dialated)-no blockages
    7/11-Clomid (unmonitored) BFN,
    #1 Fresh IVF 9/11: w/ ICSI & AH (only option): (1 transfered, 8BF) = BFN!!
    #2 FET: 2 transferred (2 6BF) 12/11 = BFFN!!
    Surprise + HPT on break! 2/12 Beta 1: 6 Beta 2: <5 = c/p ( RE had given me provera... So pretty sure this ruined everything)<BR> #3 Fresh IVF 3/12: w/ ICSI & AH (2 transfered 8BF & 7BF, 1 to freeze) = BFMFN!
    New RE 5/12
    6/14 Hysteroscopy
    #4 Fresh IVF 8/12: 5dt of 2 5AB blasts = BFN!... what else is new?!?
    New RE insists its a transfer issue, immunology checked & good
    #5 IVF FET 1/13 under anesthesia : Two 5 day blasts transferred
    + HPT!! Beta1: 2315 Beta2: 6442 Beta3: 31,061
    First u/s 1/30/13: Shows 1 healthy heartbeat!!

Was he was right? I wasted 4 IVF's and the doctors were not getting the catheter in?!?
    ~~ Bump Bestie/ IRL Lynn0926 ~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageprincessvespa1:
    Indifferent  I can't believe how calm you were!  I would have been ballistic!  How long did that take to clean up? 

It took me about 4 hours to get most of it up.  I had to sweep, vacuum, and then I got down on my hands and knees and wiped everything down with water first, then a second time with soap for the floor, leather cleaner/conditioner for the sofa and chairs and windex for all other surfaces.

I was feeling rather pleased with myself until I realized that every time someone sat down, a puff of ash smoke would shoot into the air.  Slowly, a fine film of ash is coming back.  I'm going to have to wipe everything down again tomorrow.  
  • Yea I came home to mine got in my trash...
    I found ants
    I laughed...
    The dogs will eat trash but not ants apparently
    I need to take them to training
    They like to jump on people :/ no no for when baby clmes
  • Oh no, naughty puppies!! They are SO adorable though :)

My Chart Me: 29  H: 29

DS born August 2013

• Oh no!!!! Hahaha!!!! They are so cute though. I would hate to clean up that mess. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I would probably do the same thing and just laugh while DH fumes!
    Brandon Le born 9/9/13 as a result of IVF#1

• Oh man!! This is why I'm to scared to even let my dog out of the kennel to start training him to be a good home alone boy!
  • That would seriously earn my dog a crate again when we aren't home.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Wow! You were pretty calm compared to how I would be. Your dogs are adorable, though! They look like big sweeties.

BTW, your accent is lovely! Where are you from? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LOL! Wow! That is amazing! I have a Boxer and when we leave he's crated. He's never destroyed a thing in his life that wasn't a toy but he pees out of spite lol. I work from home so he's only ever really in his crate when we go out somewhere together. Otherwise he's out and about.

At least it's ash though and not sticky mud or something more permanent. This is just preparing you for children. My sister and I did something similar to this one fine Saturday morning with a bag of bulk pancake mix. At the time we were living in military housing and they base still did home inspections once a month....my mom was pissed! lol!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSaraSKC:

Wow! You were pretty calm compared to how I would be. Your dogs are adorable, though! They look like big sweeties.

BTW, your accent is lovely! Where are you from? 

Why thank you.  I'm from Trinidad and Tobago.

I do love my doggies.  We used to crate them, but they had gotten better.  I think we need to break the crates out again.  mostly I think they just need more exercise.
  • Oh noooooo! They are cute, though! I hope crating them again helps.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"