November 2012 Moms

Pregnant

My mom and her sister are 10 months apart so thats what made me think of this... Who thinks they are totally down with getting pregnant again right now? Is anyone trying?

Personally, I don't want anything to take my attention from DD. She's so awesome and I want to focus on her so I definitely don't want to get pregnant anytime soon. Maybe when she's like 3 or 4. But I could honestly be fine with just one.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnant

• Nope, no way. Not right now. Sometimes I even consider just stopping at one so I can give him all my attention and money! Then I realize I don't want a spoiled brat, so I probably shouldn't do that.

Then other days, I think I should just keep popping kids out forever. Have like eight.

Meh, I guess time will tell.
    V|V TSP V|V
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekatielynn01:
    Nope, no way. Not right now. Sometimes I even consider just stopping at one so I can give him all my attention and money! Then I realize I don't want a spoiled brat, so I probably shouldn't do that. Then other days, I think I should just keep popping kids out forever. Have like eight. Meh, I guess time will tell.

I have the same internal conflict.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatielynn01:
    Nope, no way. Not right now. Sometimes I even consider just stopping at one so I can give him all my attention and money! Then I realize I don't want a spoiled brat, so I probably shouldn't do that.

Then other days, I think I should just keep popping kids out forever. Have like eight.

Meh, I guess time will tell.

I'm a little scatterbrained too! Although I've always known I don't want to have just one. To be honest... I really would like to just pop out another one and have them back to back and just be done with the whole pregnancy and breastfeeding thing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If I got a BFP today, there would be ugly tears.  LO is in a nasty sleep regression right now and I need some decent sleep before I would even consider it.  Also we're breastfeeding right now and I told DH I want at least 6 months to eat and drink whatever I want...as in a huge bottle of wine.
  • We will begin trying for a second baby a year from now (Feb 2014).  I am 35 and definitely want another baby, so we can't wait to long.  If we get pregnant right away next year, our children will be 2 years apart, which I don't think is bad.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Noooo way! Yikes! Not me! 

I know I've always wanted at least 2 kids. A boy and a girl.

Well, I have a step daughter and my DD, and sometimes I think about just stopping at this one, but I want 2 of my own kids. I'm pretty sure. I think DH is fine with whatever I decide haha! 

My biggest fear is trying for another and ending up with twins! Or more! ahhh!

Anyways, I think if we try again it will be when DD is 2. I'd like a summer baby and it took me 2 times to conceive DD after a miscarriage and a month of BC to conceive when I had my MC.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We do want to have another, but we plan on waiting until R is 2 before we start TTC again. I did have a mini pregnancy scare the other day and had to run out and get a test, but thankfully, it was negative. I am so not ready to be pregnant again, and I want to just enjoy this time with R. I work full time and get to see him so little as it is, I hate to think of missing even more of his youngest years by having another baby so soon.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I do want anthoer baby, but not right now. I want to make sure I get as much time with DS as I can. I work a lot so it's already difficult. We are planning to wait until DS is about 2-3 years old before we try again.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• imagefennyann:
    I do want anthoer baby, but not right now. I want to make sure I get as much time with DS as I can. I work a lot so it's already difficult. We are planning to wait until DS is about 2-3 years old before we try again.

This. Want 3 or 4. But I'll tell ya, there are days when I am terrified of having more children. I get overwhelmed when he gets upset for hours and I don't know how I could possibly handle more. BUT, obviously people do it so it's natural, normal, and doable.  

• We are ttc now. Well, as much as I can ttc while BFing (man, that could be taken some funny ways). I also havent gotten AF yet either.

I'm scared, but I figure why wait. We want more and we want them close in age. Plus I am still nursing so it could take forever.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I was wondering if anyone is already pregnant again?

As for myself, DH and I stupidly had sex the other day without protection. I would much rather start my period again than be pregnant right now.

As the due date would be exceptionally close to LO's birthday. I will feel horrible because she would not get all my attention for her 1st birthday.

But if we did end up being pregnant because of our stupidity. We would treat baby as our first. Definitely not a mistake. We knew what could happen.

Sorry this was so long!
  • imageFairyDuster003:
    My mom and her sister are 10 months apart so thats what made me think of this... Who thinks they are totally down with getting pregnant again right now? Is anyone trying? Personally, I don't want anything to take my attention from DD. She's so awesome and I want to focus on her so I definitely don't want to get pregnant anytime soon. Maybe when she's like 3 or 4. But I could honestly be fine with just one.

So I can smell everything. I'm exhausted. I am moody as can be. I bleed at random times. I'm totally paranoid that this IUD isn't working, but I don't know if I'm paranoid out of fear or excitement! Gah. 

• We're starting our home study to adopt right after our wedding. That's kind of like TTC, right?

We were going to start trying again next January, but finding out we're both CF carriers has made us take pause. I'm not sold on using DE, so we're doing a lot of talking and praying about if we'd be wrong to "risk it."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"