December 2012 Moms

Please nap!

Ugg. This afternoon has been rough. DS slept in the ergo most of the morning at bible study (I teach a class with toddlers) and has had a mini catnap this afternoon right after lunch. I fed him, changed his butt 'splosion, and he played for a bit. He started to show his tired signs so I got him swaddled, paci in and into the swing and it lasted 5 min. Repeat swaddle, and he's in the swing again....please let this last! I know he's tired!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Please nap!

• Right there with you! I had a dentist appointment this morning, so he was at grandma's. She loves him sooooo much, and gets so excited to see him, that she overstimulates him like crazy (easy to do with our LO - he has trouble winding down to sleep anyway). Lucky for us, he fell asleep on the car ride home. We fed him and put him in his swing and it still took him 20 minutes to fall back asleep. Please stay asleep baby!
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD is having a hard time napping in the afternoons, too. I'm wondering if it's like a growth spurt or if it's like someone on here told me it might be a wonder week thing or colic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"