2nd Trimester
Options

Target

If you registered at target store did you get good freebies and coupons?

Re: Target

• Options
    I'm currently registered at Target, mainly since most family and friends have one nearby. I haven't received any coupons or freebies. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options

When I registered at Target I got a freepies bag filled with coupons and diaper and wipes. It also came with a Target baby booklet that had coupons for the big stuff like single and double strollers, bassinets, cribs, crib mattresses, travel systems. etc

I used to work at Target years ago and I know that every Target store is different. I live in Maryland so I would say just ask about it, because the goodies in the bag and coupons lasted for 2 years.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    j J
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't get any goodies, but i did receive a book of coupons in the mail. It was nothing we could use, though.
  • Options
    At mine here in Fl, I started my registry online but finished at the store and when I got the scanner they gave me a cute little bag that had coupons, a tommy tippee bottle, a diaper sample and some BFding samples (cream/pads) and a nice booklet with coupons and information.  
  • Options
    Some of the stores have a little gift bag with samples and coupons and they should send you a coupon for a $20 gift card in the mail for registering with them 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSteph7107:
    Some of the stores have a little gift bag with samples and coupons and they should send you a coupon for a $20 gift card in the mail for registering with them 

This. I live in MO, and I'm going to get my gift card today at lunch. All it requires is to print your registry, and bring it in. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCaraLynn91:

imageSteph7107:

This. I live in MO, and I'm going to get my gift card today at lunch. All it requires is to print your registry, and bring it in. 

I got a gift card for $20, but not for Target. It was credit to Shutterfly. Wish mine was to Target!!!!!!! Lucky ladies!

• Options

If you register in store, they should give you a bag. Sometimes you have to ask. I didn't receive a $20 gift card.

Edit: as far as what is in the bag - the best is a $20 Shutterfly credit. I had a couple of Huggies diapers, and I remember someone else mentioning that they received a bottle. The rest is coupons, and whether they are "good" or not depends on if you'll use them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had got a catalog in the mail and on the back was a thing that you peel off for a $20 gift card but you had to go instore and register. So I went in the store, had to put all kinds of info in to the kiosk, print a paper with our info on it, take it to the service desk where they gave me the magic wand LOL! I just scanned wipes, breast pads and bags and creme, some baby wash, genie refills and took it back up to the service desk. They gave me a $20 gift card and a bag with a Tommy Tippee bottle, some Eucerin lotion, 1 breast milk bag, 2 diapers, some coupons and it had a $20 shutterfly coupon..My Mom has gone bonkers on Shutterfly so I'm giving that to her..Pretty cool..Wink
    Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"