September 2011 Moms
Options

**hisaak**

I love your new siggy! Your kids are getting so big! It looks likes she's ready for summer in that hat :) and K is such a big boy!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: **hisaak**

• Options

I wanted to do a shout out yesterday too! H's HDBD pics with her Daddy are to.die.for.

You have such a beautiful family!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Aw, thanks guys.

Both of them are growing up way too fast!  I cannot believe it when I look at them ... They are still supposed to be my babies.

And after returning from Mexico to three feet of snow still on the ground the sun hats make me smile!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes

come on Mr. Hisaak- momma needs one more cutie baby! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I like the way you think! Now if only we could get Mr. Hisaak on board ...
  • Options
    When you figure it out, let me know how!! ;)
  • Options
    I wish I could see the pic! I have to say hisaak ill always remember your siggy of your DS holding DD in the hospital. One of the best pics ever!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemanda26:
    I wish I could see the pic! I have to say hisaak ill always remember your siggy of your DS holding DD in the hospital. One of the best pics ever!

She had some new ones on the HDBD post.
  • Options

Lol, ldcoffel ... Only if you do the same.

And yes, manda, I have the same one of Halle plus a bonus one in HDBD.  And that picture of Kai and Halle is still one of my all time favorites as well! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"