baby mama yoga — The Bump
September 2013 Moms

baby mama yoga

I have felt pretty crappy up til this week and am going to head to a prenatal yoga class on Monday. I have dobe yoga for years. It's at a legit place and the instructor is suppose to be awesome. Has anyone else just started to get into an exercise routine again? Anyone do baby yoga? I am a bit nervous.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: baby mama yoga

• I have a prenatal yoga DVD in the mail. I can't wait to try it out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • I did prenatal yoga with my first starting around 14 weeks. I loved it, and the instructor was also a doula and really tried to prepare us for birth, with squatting and visualizations. It's great. 
  • Oh awesome to hear!! Thank you

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I have no experience with it, but I'm going to be starting a prenatal yoga class soon too.  I am very excited.
  • I still go to the gym and just started
    Prenatal yoga today. I love it so far!
    Married: 9.21.2010
    TTC since: September 2010
    BFP 1/18/2013 - beta #1 - 174
    1/21/2013 beta #2 - 705

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I should add that I hadn't done any working out for the 2 years prior to getting pregnant last time because of a MS relapse, and I was totally fine in prenatal yoga. It was very gentle and if I missed a week later in pregnancy, I could feel a very big difference (hip pain). 
  • I did prenatal yoga classes with my last two pregnancies and plan to do it again this time around. Right now I've still been doing "regular" yoga.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I need to find a prenatal yoga class near me.  I was in my regular yoga class on Saturday and realizing that a belly will definitely get in the way of some poses.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I plan on trying it out. There is a place here in my town that is just a motherhood studio with prenatal and mommy and baby yoga classes.
  • There is a weekly prenatal yoga class near me. I went for the first time last week and really liked it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got a prenatal vinyasa yoga DVD a couple days ago and I LOVE it! It's very relaxing and I've always enjoyed yoga and have done it every week for a couple of years now so its great that I can continue it throughout my pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards