2nd Trimester
Options

What is your Nursery Theme/Colors?

What is your nursery Theme and Colors? I need some inspiration for some design projects! Bonus for links and pictures! Thanks Ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What is your Nursery Theme/Colors?

• Options

We had the Mod Pod Pop Monkey Nursery Set for DD, we will use it again for this LO. We are in the process of house hunting so this time around I actually get to paint the baby's room too. 

Here is a link to the sheets, but you can also see the rest of the nursery stuff too...

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3123739

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm doing mine in a safari theme as I went on safari with BD just before finding out I was pregnant.. I've made canvases up of pictures I took of the animals and have kept a beige and brown theme throughout with lots of colourful animal toys! X
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just wanted to say your etsy shop is super cute, I may order something in the future when decorating DD room. I am going with a teal and yellow theme for her. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We did greens & browns with some monkeys & turtles for DD because we wanted to use it all again for future kids. Here's a link to a old blog post. Of course, we've since moved it around and will be moving it yet again in a couple months to prepare for the new arrivals.
  • Options
    We're going with light blue, green, and lilac, and butterflies. It's girly without being overly girly. 
  • Options
    We are doing a jungle theme. Monkeys, elephants, the whole she-bang.
  • Options

Boy twin - New England Nautical   383 ? 338 - designforbaby.info 

Girl Twin Young sophisticate -978 ? 505 - babylifestyles.com

Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • Options
    DH and I met in Africa, so we're going with a safari theme. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options
    DS' nursery was nautical themes. DD's nursery will be mint green and coral pink. We are getting the PBK Maya Floral set for her bedding so we are incorporating paisley into it. We're going very very girlie!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    our room is light gray with white trim and will have white and light pink accents as well as a little bit of gold.
  • Options
    we are doing Madras and Dinosaurs for our first baby boy.  it's based on the PB bedding.
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagedanigirl7181:
    Just wanted to say your etsy shop is super cute, I may order something in the future when decorating DD room. I am going with a teal and yellow theme for her. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imagedanigirl7181:

Teal and Yellow is so colorful, i love it!  I am obsessed with color patterns!

Love the monkey theam too...I'm thinking I should add some monkey designs!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    So many good options!  Thanks everyone!  Love all the colors i'm seeing!

For DD1 - We did a Lavender room with Aqua and Orange accents with a few 'birds' for the teme.

For DD2 - We did a pink and white room with tons of Botanical accents for lots of added color. 

I'm hoping to get her wall letters up this week and then will post some pictures of her room! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    we're doing taupe and baby pink.. really suttle and dainty.
  • Options
    We are doing blue and green and turtles 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    elephants.  our colors will be gray and light yellow and I'm going to use colorful cut outs of elephants on the walls.  will accent with pink or blue depending on what it turns out to be.  unless I change my mind before then which is very possible
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are doing tangerine and aqua
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• Options
    We're doina pirate theme. If he had been a she then we'd have gone with an Alice in Wonderland theme.
  • Options

We went with a light gray wall color and white trims and baseboards. For a girl, our theme would have been owls, in lavender and light pink probably (to fit a certain bedding set I really liked). Since we're having a boy, and the dinosaur theme was a little too neutral for me, we went with teal and orange. With our white furniture, it looks really good. 

Eventually, I think a nautical theme might be in order for another house. It was a tie, honestly, but I didn't see myself paint stripes of navy and blue on the walls. Or painting anything red.

• Options
    pink jungle animal theme
  • Options

Neutrals- tans and whites, with orange and magenta (if a girl) or aqua (if a boy) accents. I want to keep the walls and floors neutral so we can completly re-do it when we want to without having crazy colors or murals or whatever to deal with.

The accent colors will be in artwork, blankets, chair pilliows, maybe a rug, etc. All furniture will be white.

• Options

We're painting the room a nuetral color, using this bedding and then everything will be around these colors. We're not going to continue the alligator theme - I just liked the colors on the bedding.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options

We're doing a safari theme.

Using this bedding:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12409775

• Options

We're using the same nursery we used for DS.  Even though we knew we were having a boy I kept it neutral for future babies.  It might be hard to tell from the pics, but it's "Sweet Caroline" green.  The furniture is all from BRU.  The curtains and rug are from Land of Nod.  We also have the room darkening shade behind the curtains which work great when we need to make the room dark during the day.

I made this collage to have next to the crib which has family and close friends who have passed.  It says "Wherever you go, whatever you do, may your Guardian Angels watch over you".  DS is so cute - he waves goodnight and good morning to the pictures every day.

We also got an ELFA closet through the Container Store which was a fantastic addition to the nursery.  I love organization!

Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We're going with a forest theme.

The walls will be moss green, and we're getting a large dark brown tree decal. This one: https://pinterest.com/pin/72761350202151713/

Our nursery furniture is dark brown/almost black, so we're going with light greys for everything else - this was the room that inspired me, though it's not what I was really describing. https://pinterest.com/pin/72761350201747501/

We're adding in this mobile above the crib, with a bear, fox, owl, squirrel and deer: https://www.etsy.com/listing/95515967/customized-hanging-woodland-mobile?

So, with the mobile, we'll be able to add some more splashes of red to brighten it up a little... and I'm hoping to find a cute fabric with little red & white mushrooms, or with little trees, for the crib skirt.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are using the Just Born by Bella set from BRU. It has some butterflies and flowers with a lot of light purple, some aqua, silver, pink and lt green. I was totally against the nursery looking like pepto and I fell in love with the set as soon as I spotted it!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Our nursery for DD and this one is ALL Harry Potter. Mostly Red and Yellow because we are a Gryffindor House. (Oh yes... we are that sick.) The room is complete with all stuff a friend made for us using the red, yellow and blue fabrics that came out when the movies were still be made. We also have a potions shelf with little bottles filled and labeled with little "potions" most are glitter water, feathers, etc. My husband made tiny little Deathly Hallows accents for the shelves. It is all very bright despite the potentially dark theme. :) We love it. We have a Hedwig, giant spider, etc. The room is small so we didn't have to do too much to get the them across. :)

• Options
    We have green walls and it will have an Asian vibe to it w fabrics and a crane mobile
  • Options
    We are actually doing a Camo/outdoorsy theme. Me and the Bf are big hunters and outdoorsmen and since we are having a little boy, we figured what better theme!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I don't have a theme... The walls are Tiffany blue and the carpet is tan.  I will be getting the Voyager Steamer bookcase, dresser (using it as a changing table as well), and trunk, all in cream, from Restoration Hardware Baby.  https://www.rhbabyandchild.com/search/results.jsp?query=voyager&hidden=&go.x=0&go.y=0

The crib will be the Millbrook Iron Crib in bronze, also from RH baby.  https://www.rhbabyandchild.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=rhbc_prod225143&categoryId=rhbc_cat206017

There is a glider that I saw at Bellini when I was pregnant with Li that has a remote control and leans back and has a foot rest that comes up that I'm going to get in yellow. 

For the walls, I am going to put up framed butterflies.  I think the Golden Skies...The right and left together form a heart.    https://www.butterflycreations.com/p12x18.html

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"