Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Stroller

my baby is almost 4.5 months and i still have him in the carseat which i put on top of the stroller when we go out.  i think hes so uncomfortable and i really want to put him in the stroller part.  at what age did you put your baby in the stroller? hes so long and always wants to stretch out!

Re: Stroller

• Options
    I was thinking the same thing...
  • Options
    My LO is 4 1/2 months also, I put her the seat part shes just fine and loves it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't moved DS yet who is 4 months, but with DD we moved her at 6 months or so. She was way smaller than DS is so I imagine we will put him in the stroller soon. I figure as long as the stroller reclines some it is fine.
    DD - 7/15/09 DS - 10/21/12
  • Options
    If your LO has good head control and you can recline the stroller back a bit, you should be able to just put them in the stroller. Give it a try and see how it goes.

• Options
    I had my Lo in the stroller at about 2.5 to 3 months as it reclines at alot of different angles and i got a baby insert to make it more cosy and keep his head in place.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We put DD in at around 4.5 months or so. She prefers it.
  • Options

imageJulesDiane:
    If your LO has good head control and you can recline the stroller back a bit, you should be able to just put them in the stroller. Give it a try and see how it goes.

This.

I'm sure my DS is ready now, but he usually falls asleep on the drive to the walking path, so we don't bother waking him up. Plus, it is still a little bit too chilly to not have him in his car seat. This summer should be fun; he'll be old enough to look around at everything, and it will be warm enough. I'm so excited! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lo hates the carrier so as soon as the weather gets warmer well be moving her to the stroller. I cant wait to get her into a convertible seat and get rid od that god awful travel system and get a jogger.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options

We have Bob and been putting her in since about 3 months. It definitely was a little reclined but I moved it up since she likes to see more. The straps go over her shoulder though in the Bob so she's pretty propped up.

The only thing I miss about carrier/snap-n-go is that she faces out so I don't get to see her.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"