March 2013 Moms
Options

Irrationally Mad At DH

I've been on moderate bedrest for the past 13 weeks due to pre-term contractions, so I tried to find things to do to keep entertained. I decided to put a little basket together for my DH as a "Welcome to being a dad of 2" kind of thing. I ordered things online and had been adding them.

I got a package today and DH opened it, brought the stuff in, and made a smarta$$ comment. I lost it and got upset at him. He ruined the whole stupid thing. It's no big deal really, but after focusing on it for the past month and looking forward to giving it to him, I'm all sad and mopey and angry now. 

Re: Irrationally Mad At DH

• Options
    My DH can't even breath right in my eyes right now, so it sounds like yours isn't doing too bad. 
  • Options

imagetmsgrl:
    My DH can't even breath right in my eyes right now, so it sounds like yours isn't doing too bad. 

Mine too. If he looks at me sideways I may have to hit him over the head with a cast iron skillet.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. My husband gets under my skin and right now I can't stand him. Everything he does and say is insensitive and unsympathetic. 
  • Options

DH found a Christmas gift like that when we were dating and to this day he swears he saw the crazy come out in me that day. lol  I didn't think I was that angry, but men see things differently.  From what ya'll are saying I now remember how much I hated DH right before and especially after DS1 was born so it is probably a good thing for both of us that he is away for a while.  I think it took me a good year before I could stand to listen to him eat again. Angel

• Options
    My husband was standing behind me while I was at the computer and I almost killed him. He will swallow and then take a big breath. Like he is gasping after swallowing his own saliva. Every. Damn. Swallow.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagejahjbmr:
    My husband was standing behind me while I was at the computer and I almost killed him. He will swallow and then take a big breath. Like he is gasping after swallowing his own saliva. Every. Damn. Swallow.

I am laughing so hard at all of these.  I can't stand to have him eat around me either or just be close to me and breathing lol.

• Options

I feel less insane after reading some of these. I crazy-screamed at my SO today. Like, no words, just crazy-scream. It was not cute... 

ETA: We were in the middle of a fight, but still... lol 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the laughs, ladies!  I am right there with you all!  Sometimes I feel like Cybil or Medusa with the snakes coming out of my head. 

SO told me to stop taking stuff out on him and start taking it out on people at work.  That's all fine and great but:

1.  They aren't the ones who knocked me up.

2.  They aren't the ones who get on my nerves.

3.  It's not their fault you're a dumbass.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"