July 2013 Moms
Options

Registry Item

Since most FTM are doing their Registries right now, one thing you might want to consider is a CO/Smoke Alarm for LOs room. 

We live in an apartment and had a CO leak when DD was about 10 months old. I am so so glad that we put the detector in her room. We had to go to the ER because her levels were a little high. It was just a precaution and everything turned out fine, but is was scary. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Registry Item

• Options
    Thanks for the reminder! I'll add it to the safety section of the list! I'm glad your daughter was ok and thankful you had a monitor! Everyone should have one throughout their entire house and not just the babies room.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagesigmaurse:
    Thanks for the reminder! I'll add it to the safety section of the list! I'm glad your daughter was ok and thankful you had a monitor! Everyone should have one throughout their entire house and not just the babies room.

We have them in other parts of the apartment but just wanted the extra precaution in her room. We will be getting a house soon and I will be putting one in each of the kids rooms.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! My house is on gas and we meant to get one this winter but completely forgot =/ I'm adding it to my amazon registry right now. 
    photo ttgl_zps49ec0de7.jpg
  • Options
    That's a good idea!  Thanks for the suggestion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"