October 2013 Moms

Starting to freak out

Today I am just freaking out that maybe I'm not pregnant. I took three tests last week all were positive. I have known I was pregnant for about 10 days, but I just wondering because I don't feel all that different. My hubby says I am definitely moodier and more tired, but nothing drastic. I have had mild cramping, but really that's it. Could it be possible that something else could be going on and I'm not really prego? After all if I am we got pregnant within two weeks of being of the pill...is that even possible? This is my third pregnancy and I just remember the other two not being so easy.

Re: Starting to freak out

• Dont worry...its not good for the baby! Mild crampining is normal and you are going to continue feeling it. Not everyone has the same symptoms.  Moodiness is definitely a symptom. Just because you are not nausouse and vomiting or have back aches or arent tired all the time does not mean something is wrong.
    pregnancy calendar
  • I was the same way. I ended up going to planned parenthood to verify because I was nervous. But not everyone has full blown symptoms. I'm mostly just tired with mild cramping. I randomly cry on occasion. Either really happy or mildly sad. Like a song on the radio made me cry for like 20 minutes. For no reason.
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't freak. Your most likely fine. :-) I felt the best I ever felt pregnant with my first and worried, even spotted. This time I felt great!! And worried and wishes I could "feel" pregnant. Well I got my wish, 7 and a half weeks I feel like heck. Very painful back and nauseated. I'm starving but nothing sounds good. He happy and greatful. :-)  I took several tests too! With my first I could only tell I was pregnant by my growing belly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm kind if in the same boat. I'm occasionally neausous but my symptoms are pretty mild. Which is completely different then my pregnancy with DD. just remember every pregnancy is different and try to relax.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Two close friends and I are all pregnant and the three of us each have completely different symptoms. Friend 1 has NO symptoms whatsoever. Friend 2 has been emotional and exhausted. I have been exhausted too but also pretty nauseous. Worrying will do your little bean no good.
  • EmJ&BEmJ&B member

A friend of mine said she had so few symptoms that she'd never have believed she was pregnant.

Try not to worry!

Daniel ~ October 21, 2013

• Not having any symptoms is normal.  Don't worry.  If you got BFPs and do not have AF then you are pregnant.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"