September 2011 Moms

granola ?

Do you give your LO granola? If not, would you?

I have not. I think it would be too crunchy for his teeth right now, especially with all the teething commotion. Bo loves oatmeal, so I would stay away because of the texture. I really want to though! We love the peanutbutter, strawberry, banana, and granola wraps floating around pinterest.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: granola ?

• Max has had it. It's not something I feed him often. Wouldn't it soften if you baked it in a bar form? 
  • He eats a granola bar and peanut butter with raisins and granola in it. No problems.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Halle loves granola bars.  I also give her fruit, granola, and yogurt mixed together sometimes for a meal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've never made granola, but C loves the store bought granola bars. I haven't been on pinterest much, but those wraps sound intruiging... I might have to check them out!

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • He's had it because DH makes his own cereal mixture.  But, it's been softened in the milk.  The first time DH gave it to him, it was all he'd eat. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"