October 2013 Moms

DH fainted today for no apparent reason

He was cooking us breakfast, and he went into the bathroom. He started yelling for me, and when I went in there, he was pale and dripping with sweat. He barely told me he felt weird when he just totally passed out, and I had to catch him and ease him to the floor. He came to about 10 seconds later. It was so bizarre. I made him go see his Dr. While I was waiting for him to come out of the appointment, I sh!t you not, a lady paying her bill freaking passed out and fell over right on the floor in front of me! CRAZY!! She had just had blood drawn, apparently. Anyway, DH had an EKG done, and everything came out fine, so it was just a weird thing I guess. But really, 2 people fainting right in front of me in one day was quite exciting. 
image  Lilypie - (E5mQ)

Re: DH fainted today for no apparent reason

• Oh you poor thing! DH passed out in front of me a few times but he as clearly sick those times and it freaked me out. Seriously one of the scariest moments of my life. Sorry you had to see that today. I hope it's nothing. 

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • Intense day! Hope your husband is feeling better!
    pregnancy calendar
  • Loading the player...
  • Poor guy and poor you.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • I have heard of this before in guys in their late thirties early fourties, it happens when they go to the bathroom.  I am not sure about the science behind it, but its not entirely uncommon.  I am glad he was able to call you, and he was ok!
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • My 300+ lb fiance has gone through bouts of fainting spells. He'll go two months or so where he will randomly pass out several times a day for no reason. Thankfully he's learned to recognize when it's about to happen and we've been faint free for about a year. It's scary as hell especially since we can't send him to the doctor.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"