August 2012 Moms
Options

f/u to Kim K. post

Who wore it better? LOLOLOL

Re: f/u to Kim K. post

• Options

I really hope shes pregnant in that picture. Regardless pregnancy is not being kind to her.

YOU WISH YOU WERE KOURTNEY, KIM!

• Options
    The whale wins.  The whale look is definitely not for Kim.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cannot believe Kanye is dressing her like this.  It is FUGLY!
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil...

• Options
    I just saw that on FB!  I was like what the??  Oh KK?.  no, no.  

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    She looks horrible!!! She really needs to stop taking fashion advice from Kanye and ask Kourtney.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Someone should tell her its more attractive to show off your belly bump, not back fat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If that's fat enough for ridicule, then I truly need to GBCB and never look back. But as for the dress, that is absolutely horrific. I don't even know what it's supposed to be. It reminds me of an incomplete wetsuit!
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Options

imagepunkrockabye:
    If that's fat enough for ridicule, then I truly need to GBCB and never look back. But as for the dress, that is absolutely horrific. I don't even know what it's supposed to be. It reminds me of an incomplete wetsuit!

I just saw it on FB and was shocked by the dress. I have nothing against curvy figures, but her wardrobe is questionable lately.

• Options
    imagepunkrockabye:

It's not her size. It's the way she's dressing herself.
  • Options

imagepunkrockabye:

Nothing to do with her size.  Its all about the horrible unflattering dress she's wearing!   

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Options
    Kimmmmmmm you could look SO much better. You are beautiful. You have money. FIGURE IT OUT.
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Options
    Omg why have I not seen one single flattering pregnancy picture?? So surprising. She looks horrible.

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • Options
    imageCbarajas08:
    She looks horrible!!! She really needs to stop taking fashion advice from Kanye and ask Kourtney.
    This
    lolololo
  • Options
    This made me LOL
  • Options
    It seems like she had no idea how look pregnant gracefully...she is still gorgeous. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"