Trying to Get Pregnant

Triphasic

I may have spelled that incorrectly, so sorry in advance!

So I know that this is when you get a temp spike and then another. But is this a good thing? A bad thing? Or does it really not mean anything at all?

Re: Triphasic

• FF says that it may occur on a pregnancy chart and a non pregnant chart, so I say it means nothing at all.

If I did get a triphasic chart, the 2ww would kill more than others. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTGP March Siggy Challenge
  • imageColeRose:

It could mean something, it could mean nothing.

There is no way to know until AF shows up or you get a BFP.

Yes Exactly.

• Loading the player...
  • My bfp chart was triphasic but I've also had several non-pregnant charts that were triphasic. I wouldn't get excited about it.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • I say it can mean something, since they are found many times on pregnancy charts, but you should assume it means nothing. There are lots of pregnancy charts out there that are not triphasic. My last chart was triphasic, and I was not pregnant. All it did was get my hopes up even more than usual!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My first cycle ended up being a triphasic chart and I was unnaturally excited, but turned out BFN. It's a crapshoot unfortunately, whether it will be BFP or BFN.
    imageimage

• imageMeatandBandP:
    If you get another high temp tomorrow I'm interested to see if FF changes your crosshairs, since you don't have solid crosshairs right now and many of your pre-O temps are above coverline.  Why don't you put in a dummy temp and see. 

Good point. That would be closer to your O date from last cycle too. Not that it can't vary by a few days. You aren't using OPKs or tracking CM? That would really help. 

******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• imageMeatandBandP:
    If you get another high temp tomorrow I'm interested to see if FF changes your crosshairs, since you don't have solid crosshairs right now and many of your preO temps are above coverline. nbsp;Why don't you put in a dummy temp and see.nbsp;

I tried a dummy temp and it does. I'm really just curious to know the difference between a triphasic cycle and a regular cycle. There is almost no chance of me getting a BFP this month anyways.
  • imagevictoria+james:
    imageMeatandBandP:
    If you get another high temp tomorrow I'm interested to see if FF changes your crosshairs, since you don't have solid crosshairs right now and many of your preO temps are above coverline. nbsp;Why don't you put in a dummy temp and see.nbsp;
    I tried a dummy temp and it does. I'm really just curious to know the difference between a triphasic cycle and a regular cycle. There is almost no chance of me getting a BFP this month anyways.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

YWIA

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• imageTwinkie0612:

imagevictoria+james:
    imageMeatandBandP:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

YWIA

Thanks for the link! And sorry, I'm not familiar with the YWIA acronym. Translation?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"