Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Going back to work

I'm so nervous!! Found out about our mmc on Friday, had my d&c Tuesday  and I've been off work since friday. I did great yesterday, felt okay physically and didn't cry at all. This morning is different, I already almost cried once. My office has been great and they're open to me working from home. I just feel like I need to go back to some sort of normalcy. 

Re: Going back to work

• Options
    Same here. So so sorry found out mC thurs DnC Friday. Took this week off going back Monday. I think I need normalcy back. More structure.

I so the same thing fine one min crying the next.

I with you. Let me know if you need to talk!!! I'm here for you!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    The weird looks are kind of obnoxious for me but other than that, staying busy helps. I can't bring myself to wear maternity pants so now instead of looking 16 weeks pregnant, I just look like a fat girl in some little pants. Those that have already been told kind of stare like they want to speak to me about it but apparently got the point that if I am at work still waiting to get this over with then I really don't want to talk about it. I was home yesterday doing my pre-op consult with my OB and my pre-op phone interview with the hospital and I was miserable all freaking day. I went to work on Tuesday because the thought of sitting home with all of the stuff my MIL had bought kind of made me want to off myself (not seriously but you know what I mean) . Working makes me less crazy other than when I have to go pee. The whole clotting/bleeding thing (maybe TMI) tends to make me lose my schmidt but I am doing an ok job of holding it together so far. Good luck to you. Dive in and find something else to focus on. Nighttime will be here too soon and then we are all stuck with dealing with reality.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I spoke with my doc on Monday after having a "natural" mc on Sunday.  I wasn't in pain, didn't have intense bleeding, had no fever or nausea so he cleared me for work Tuesday.  I was a bit hesitant because it seemed so quick, but I was glad to have some sense of normalcy.  The work helped me remember what life was like before all of this happened!

Hope it's getting easier for you!  ((Hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 1/23/13; US 1/28/13 Perfect Peanut @ 7w! So in love!; 2/23/13 Peanut Says Goodbye; 2/24/13 Natural MC at 11w

BFP #2: 10/5/2013; EDD 6/11/2014

image  image  image   image

The Fruit        The Countdown       My Chart    

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"