Late Term and Child Loss
Options

A poem

Someone send me this after we lost Sydney. I think it is very sweet!

Don't let them say, I wasn't born
That something stopped my heart
I felt each tender squeeze you gave
I've loved you from the start.

Although my body you can't hold,
It doesn't mean I'm gone.
This world was worthy, not, of me
God chose that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face.
You have my world, I'll fill your arms
Someday we will embrace.

You'll hear that it was "meant to be,
God doesn't make mistakes"
But that won't soften your worst blow..
Or make your heart not ache.

I'm watching over all you do,
another child you'll bear.
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.

There will come a time, I promise you
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips
And then you'll understand.

Although, I've never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes..
That doesn't mean I never "was"
An Angel Never Dies........
~Unknown

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: A poem

• Options
    Thank you. I needed this today.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options

imagephancykat:
    **YGPM**

Back at ya!!

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally crying at my desk right now. Thanks for sharing this.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageOSUWifey09:
  • Options

imageOSUWifey09:

I'm sorry I cried too when I was posting it I read it again and thought it really hit home for me.

• Options
    This is absolutely perfect.  Just beautiful!  Thank you for sharing. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Options
    That poem is so lovely and I'm experiencing so many emotions right now. I just miscarried yesterday. I can't believe I had soooo much love for something I never held or even saw. It's just killing me inside. I'm a first time mom and I feel this is so unfair. I did everything to be healthy. We just got married then found out 5 months later we were expecting, and we knew we eventually needed a bigger house, not our little apartment, and we bought our first home last Sunday with all the thoughts in our heads of a little one on our first Christmas and great places to go for walks with the stroller, and I just feel so empty and everything was taken away from us. I cry every moment of the night I woke up. This is just terrible... And to top it all off I have to sit and wait for the horrible inevitable now. Doctor said to expect cramps and blood, but can't say when. This is just aweful!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Spencermonarch- I am so sorry you are going through this. It is so hard I think that maybe it would help you to maybe post on the m/c and pregnancy loss board this board is pretty much moms with late term,  3rd tri loss ,stillbirth or infant loss.

I have had both losses and they are both very devastating. Hugs!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"