August 2012 Moms

feeding schedule?

dd will be 7 months in about a week.:  She is still a peanut (10th percentile) so i'm trying to make sure she's eating enough and I shouldn't give her more even though she seems content.  Here is how a typical day goes (i will introduce fruit this weekend so I will be adding that into the day as well)...

7:30am    5 oz bottle of breast milk

9:30am    6 oz bottle of breast milk

12pm       4 tbs of oatmeal cereal with 2 oz breast milk, 1 serving of a veggie

2:30pm    6 oz bottle of breast milk

5:30pm    4 tbs of oatmeal cereal with 2 oz breast milk, 1 serving of a veggie

8pm        5 oz bottle of breast milk

Re: feeding schedule?

• DS is formula fed so it's hard to compare... BM sometimes has more calories. I can say that he used to drink around 26 oz of formula a day and that was a struggle... he just wouldn't eat very much, we started him on solids at 4 months on the advice of his Pedi to possibly help his reflux symptoms. It took a month for him to really start to dig solids and now he eats 26-28 oz of formula but like 12 oz of fruits/veggies in a day. He would eat more if I would let him.

7am: 6 oz Bottle

8am: 1 jar fruit

10 am: 4-5 oz bottle

12:30-1 pm: 4-5 oz bottle 1 jar veggie

3-3:30 pm: 4 oz bottle

5:30pm: 1/2 jar veggie, 1/2 jar fruit

7:00 pm: 6 oz Bottle 

chasechristmas

Chase Matthew born at 35 weeks on July 31st

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• This is similar to my schedule. FWIW my babies were the exact same size when born, have always eaten at the same time and the same things and my son is 3 pounds bigger than my daughter. Our pedi says it's just who she is and how she's built. Babies are weird. Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Charlotte eats 6-8 ounces at 7:30, noon, 4:30, and 7:00.  She is not a big eater either so we still do a dreamfeed (4-6 ounces) around 10:30 PM to get some extra food into her.

Solids were causing night wakings for her, so we are taking a break. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"