August 2013 Moms

What not to wear

Did anyone watch this episode with Shannon Elizabeth? After watching this show with her I really don't care for her at all. I think she was very close minded and she acted like a spoiled brat. Idk this may be flame worthy but I was disgusted by her behavior. It is amazing at how different the modern population acts compared to how she did on the show. Excuse me because you are so "entitled".
imageimageimageimage

Re: What not to wear

• I had to google who she was. It's funny to hear that she acted like a snot when she's basically a D list celebrity. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DH thought it was funny because the only thing she is known for is her bare chest on American pie is what he told me. But yea total snot is a perfect way to describe it.
    imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • She was in 1 movie series and like 1 episode of Punk'd 10 years ago... girlfriend needs a reality check.  She was never a superstar, lol.
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• I love that show and I kept thinking if her team thought this was a good PR move, they couldn't have been more wrong. She has a terrible personality.

She was so ungrateful and acted like she knew more about style and fashion than Stacey and Clinton and kept going on about how she's "filming right now" and what would work on "the red carpet". Please. Stacey is more famous than you!

I wish they would stop with these "celebrity has been" makeovers and do real people again, it's always more fun to watch and I feel those women actually appreciate the experience and the wisdom provided by S&C.  

• Although I do agree they need to stop with the celebrity has beens and go back to regular people, I was very excited when they had the chick from Blossom. Funny how she truly had that funky style her whole life into adulthood!
    Feeling like a big bloated hormonal whale of a tale. It's awesome.
  • I didn't recognize the nae at all and had to look her up. Wow... she's not even that famous. lol.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Totally agree, she obviously doesn't care about her public image, she was awful.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lyla Margaret , June 7, 2009 Tavis Tutty, January 5, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"