October 2012 Moms

AW: Ergo!

I got my Ergo tonight!  I only tried it on for a second, but I looovveee ittttt!!!!  I was completely floored that i didn't even need the extender that I bought that should come in next week. LOL  Seriously, it fits great!  Alice seemed rather intrigued by it as well. :)  So excited!  I'm actually kind of excited to go grocery shopping tomorrow! :D

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: AW: Ergo!

• Organic Desert Bloom. On sale for 96! Woot!

Oct Angel Babies
  • imagepiffle42:
    imagemrs.ike:
    Organic Desert Bloom. On sale for 96! Woot!
    I have the Organic Green River Rock and I think I got it about the same price. I love it but it does get a little hot sometimes.

This scares me.  Me and Alice are going to Southeast Missouri in June.  It's hot there. LOL  I'm also taking the stroller though, so if we need a break from being stuck together, I can stick her in there with a wet rag on her head or something.  I am really hoping the Ergo helps out on the plane.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • So jealous of you guys! I bought one at a great price while pg ($75) and have been SO excited to use it. My LO HATES it. He hates facing in and will only tolerate the Baby Bjorn (but I hate the Baby Bjorn and it's not nearly as comfy to wear as the Ergo!). Hoping my LO likes it more as he grows up, but I've tried it over 10x and he screams every time.. UGH. 
    DS1 : 10/2012
    Due with B/G Twins July 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"