Maybe you're just looking for this...

Re: If you don't like baby headbands...

• he looks like a future chip and dale.
    Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • imageEmmakins87:
    he looks like a future chip and dale.

Not with that belly. ;) 

• Loading the player...
  • Now I am thinking Richard simmons, sweatin with the oldies, but have to be nice and remember he is a cute baby
    Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • How does that baby girl's head not totally tip to the side?!!

• Wow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If they come in fedora and newsboy styles, I can totally see this becoming a thing. Moms need to be able to accessorize the heads of baby boys too. I mean, after all, how else are people going to know your kid is a boy?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagejoirish:
    If they come in fedora and newsboy styles, I can totally see this becoming a thing. Moms need to be able to accessorize the heads of baby boys too. I mean, after all, how else are people going to know your kid is a boy?

His penis? 

• I guess so, Amy...it was on etsy under baby headband. :)
  • imageI Heart The 80s:
    imageKateMW:

imagejoirish:
    If they come in fedora and newsboy styles, I can totally see this becoming a thing. Moms need to be able to accessorize the heads of baby boys too. I mean, after all, how else are people going to know your kid is a boy?

His penis? 

Ha! What a concept!

Novel! But vaginas obviously aren't sufficient for girls, hence giant bows. Maybe they are metaphorical vaginas...hmmm...very Georgia O'Keeffe.

• imageI Heart The 80s:
    imageKateMW:

imagejoirish:

His penis?

Ha! What a concept!

I'm dying. I'm seriously laughing so hard. I just can't stop. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejoirish:
    imageI Heart The 80s:
    imageKateMW:

imagejoirish:

His penis? 

Ha! What a concept!
    Novel! But vaginas obviously aren't sufficient for girls, hence giant bows. Maybe they are metaphorical vaginas...hmmm...very Georgia O'Keeffe.
    Very deep...
  • imagejoirish:
    imageI Heart The 80s:
    imageKateMW:

imagejoirish:

His penis? 

Ha! What a concept!
    Very deep...
  • Nice!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"