Cloth Diapering
Options

Night/nap time dipe help

Hi! We primarily use BG freetimes which work well for us. But during the night and nsps when is on her back but with her legs thrown to the side, I'm having a leaking problem by her leg. She gets a little gap by her thigh when her legs go to the side. I'd love some suggestions on what to put her in at night. Mayb a cover that will fit trimmer thighs with bamboo or hemp? Or do I go for wool with what in the inside. I feel Iike a newbie because all I've ever used were prefolds with covers and BG newborns when she was a newborn and BG freetimes and flips (sometimes) now that she is bigger. Any help would be awesome! Thank you :)

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Night/nap time dipe help

• Options
    I just got a couple of sbish snapless and a Bamboozle fitted that I've been trying at night.  I use Blueberry, Rumparooz, or Flips covers.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use a bunch of different things at night. They all work. I use the drybees fleece pocket stuffed with a hemp prefold. I use kawaii stuffed with two bamboo or an mf and a hemp folded in half. I use a bamboo fitted and a blueberry cover. You need a better elastic around her leg. Good luck.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It sounds like she's not really a heavy wetter, just that you're having leaks out the leg holes because of how she sleeps?

If that's the case, try a pocket or AIO with tighter leg elastic - AppleCheeks or Rumparooz have pretty small leg holes.

The other option would be to try something like a jelly roll folded prefold inside a good cover (maybe a Thirsties Duo size 1 or a Sweet Pea) or even a fitted inside a cover or wool. You can always add absorbency later if you need it to these options by adding a hemp or bamboo doubler or using a bamboo prefold instead of cotton.

image imageimageimage

• Options
    Thank you for your help lares! 

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

• Options
    I also try to ease DS's diaper a lit bit higher on his thighs as I am putting it on him. It seems to help with gaps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"