New Jersey Babies
Options

Daycare in Southern Monmouth County

I live in Howell and work in the Manasquan/Wall area. DS will be 1 in April and my FMLA, which I have been using intermittently since September, will run out just around his birthday. I'll be returning to work 5 days a week and will need to put DS in daycare for 1-2 days each week. I'm looking into KinderCare in Manasquan, but am open to other suggestions in the area. 

Thanks in advance!
BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15

Re: Daycare in Southern Monmouth County

• Options
    My DS is 14 months and just started daycare at the Rainbow Academy in Manasquan.  I really like it a lot so far! We looked at Goddard in Manasquan as well, but it felt too cramped in the classrooms.  I just had a good feeling about the Rainbow Academy, the classrooms are very spacious and the building is very clean.  We love his teachers too!  They also have videos in the classrooms that you can access online and check on your DS throughout the day. I love being able to randomly check in on my DS, it makes me know that he is ok. I never checked out the KinderCare in Manasquan, so I cant help you out with that one.
  • Options
    Totally totally second rainbow academy!!!!!  We love it.  Checked out Goddard, learning tree & the learning experience too.  Rainbow staff is wonderful.!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"