Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

baby jogger?

Does anyone have the city mini gt?  I think I am going to get it but wondering if it is worth the 100 more than the regualr city mini? thanks

Re: baby jogger?

• Options

I do and I love it!  Whether it's worth $100 more likely depends on how you plan to use it.  We got it specifically for the larger/more rugged front tire because we knew we'd be doing a lot of neighborhood and trail walking with it.  But, it's not overly big and maneuvers really well so we knew we could use it for day-to-day errands too.  I think, but I'm not sure, that the GT has an adjustable handlebar but the regular CM does not and that was important to us as well because DH is tall.

I didn't research or test drive any other strollers because I knew people who had other Baby Joggers and raved about them, so when I saw the City Mini GT was coming out I knew it was going to completely fit the bill for what we wanted.  We've had it now going on a year and it's held up really well so far.  We're very happy with it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We love our gt. dh and I are both tall and it is comfortable for us.
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got the GT, baby is not here yet, but for us the extra money is width it for the better wheels, adjustable handle bar and hand brake
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Another happy GT owner here.

The adjustable handlebar is also appreciated by shorties like me (5'-1"). 

The forever air tires are great. They do really well when we are following our dog around in the park, on unpaved trails and lawns. We've taken it onto hard-packed sand on the beach, too.

The GT is really great for getting in and out shops (we're in a walking neighborhood). We have the 3-wheeled version, and there is a bit of technique to getting it up and down curbs and on/off buses, as opposed to a 4-wheel stroller. But it's totally doable.

Also it folds up small enough that the stroller doesn't take up the entire trunk of the car (we Zipcar and usually get tiny hatchbacks). 

My one complaint is when the raincover is on it's a bit of a pain to reach the handbrake. It would be nice if they designed a raincover with an access flap for the handbrake. We have to walk the dog rain or shine, so this is a regular annoyance for me. But overall happy with the stroller. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"