October 2013 Moms

Congestion

Any one else having this problem? I seem fine during the day, but during the night I get super congested, which is making it hard for me to sleep. I'm not sure if this is pregnancy related or if I've developed allergies or something. I've had this problem for about a week and a half.
imageMy Chart TTC since June 2011. BFP#1 5/9/12 EDD 1/19/13 MMC @ 9w3d D&E 6/25/12. Met with RE 12/2012 - Dx PCOS. 1/2013 Clomid 100mg + HCG trigger + TI = BFP#2!! Due 10/22/13! FX this little bean sticks!

Re: Congestion

• I have the same problem. I'm guessing it's pregnancy related.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get congested at night, too.  But only when I sleep on my right side! Everything clears up when I flip to the left. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Run a humidifier. It helps. And it could be pregnancy related.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• yes, increased blood, and all bodily fluids (ew) = congestion.  i was stuffy with my first for months, and am again ugh

• I have it, but it's seasonally related. I always get congestion when winter and spring try to meet up 

• I've had it for a few years but definitely worse with the pregnancy. I'm on Fluticasone nasal spray to help at night
  • I am so sick of being congested! It is hormone related, something about the hormones causing our sinuses to puff up. Doesn't happen to everyone, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. 

Question: can you still smell everything even though your congested? I have this. Can barely breathe but have heightened pregnancy smelling superpowers. I don't know how the two are even compatible. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"