Illinois Babies
Options

Skincare

Hello all my new moms or soon to be! My name is Kara and I am from a town near Schaumburg. I found myself getting lazy about my appearance, and my skin breaking out pretty badly. I am an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics. As my new mommy gift to you I'm looking for some beautiful women to test out lipgloss, lipstick, fragrances, and more for feedback. I'll be putting together some new mom goodie bags just for my bump friends! If you are interested in testing these things for me, they are 100% free, with no obligation to purchase anything! I know how stressed we all are in this special time of our lives and I was just looking to give some of you guys a special treat for being beautiful! If interested please send me an e-mail at kschnulle@marykay.com , comment here with information for contacting you. You can check out my Mary Kay profile at www.marykay.com/kschnulle so you know that I am real. (: I PROMISE I won't bother any of you unless you want to be, I have always hated a naggy Mary Kay lady (:

Stay Beautiful <3

Re: Skincare

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"