May 2013 Moms
Options

My Morning...My life

No point to this post...

Just funny how life is and how all my LO's are at completely different stages in their lives. Sometimes I think I could have a reality show called "Teens, Toddlers and Pregnant" never a dull moment!!! Lol!

Anyway....I just got home from dropping off DS at his soon to be college, DD1 at her high school and DD2 at her pre-school and later today I have an OB appt for our new LO, sometimes it's very surreal!...5 years ago I would have never guessed I would have 2 more little ones in my life, they are all great blessings!

okay, I'm done now ;-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My Morning...My life

• Options
    I can't imagine starting over that late! One of my close friends did this too, she LOVES her little girl, but her oldest is getting married in a month, the next is in the middle of college... Such a spread!
  • Options
    My 16 year old step daughter hates this idea. She has made it clear she is not babysitting or doing diapers and I've gotten the "well since I'm such a disappointment maybe you'll get lucky with that thing" pointing at my belly. Yea the spread is tons of fun.

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"