September 2013 Moms

Out of the pregnancy closet!

I wrote a post on my blog, because my close friends and family all read it and I wanted something different than the typical Facebook announcement. So excited to finally share the news. :) 

https://krystaslittleworld.blogspot.ca/2013/02/lifes-changing.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Out of the pregnancy closet!

• That's the cutest thing ever!! Congrats on being out! =]
  • Congrats
    I'm keeping a private live journal. I plan on letting my kid read it when they get older :
  • Loading the player...
  • How wonderful!  I loved the pics you posted.  You sound like you have a really sweet job, too.  I'm in love with travelling and always wanted to be an airline attendant of some sort.  I always assumed if I worked for Air Canada I'd have to be bilingual (my command de fran?aise is tres terrible).  Maybe that's the case, but I never considered working for another company (obviously I never put much thought into it, haha).  Congrats, anyway!
  • Soooo cute! Congrats on telling the world...I can't wait to hear the heartbeat (hopefully on the 12th) and come out of the "pregnancy closet" too. Yay!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageAlisyncarliene:
    Congrats I'm keeping a private live journal. I plan on letting my kid read it when they get older :

Me too! Sometimes I write my entries directly to them.  I've had one going off and on since 2008.

• That is so very cute. I wasn't going to come out on Facebook but I am having a hard time with friends who know not posting about it on my page, so I will come out tomorrow, which is also my birthday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Very cute, but now all I can think about is pickles.
  • imagediablesse:
    Very cute, but now all I can think about is pickles.

Sorry, me too.. that jar is LONG gone. Haha.

Thanks everyone, it's been an exciting night!! :)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hooray! I announced it on facebook yesterday and got nearly 300 "likes" on my status!! I was sort of overwhelmed by it! Its so fun having people know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!! very cool
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Very Cute! Thanks for sharing I want to be out of the closet so bad but waiting a few more weeks.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"