February 2013 Moms
Options

If there was a truffle shuffle contest....

I would win.

i lost all my weight, but I am sooo flabby.  I called my obs office to ask about exercise and the receptionist was no help, so I guess I will call again and ask to speak to  him directly. 

Anyone exercising yet? 

Re: If there was a truffle shuffle contest....

• Options
    Baby boy is 13 days old and I weigh less than I did pre-pregnancy but I still have my panis! Sexay!!! My OB said that it will eventually shrink back down to a new "normal" especially since i'm bf but that I just have to wait it out for the skin to shrink back down and for those muscles to heal. Good luck! I will be interested to know what your doc says.
    --Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --
  • Options

I'm obviously not - not far enough out yet and still have stitches - but I'm sure if you have had your postpartum check, then you are good to exercise.  I figure if sex is okay, then aerobics is too. :)  I can't wait to go back to my Zumba classes!!  I had to quit early in pregnancy because I tore the ligaments in my knee.  That's all healed now and I'm not pregnant anymore, so yay for Zumba!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    7days pp and have 8lbs to be back at my prebaby weight! I just want to tone back up I'm really liking this fuller curvy body over my usual size 2 straight and flat figure.
  • Options

Yup. Nothing too strenuous but I had a really easy delivery and feel fine so I've been walking on the treadmill and the elliptical, and doing some light upper body weights. I stay away from abdominal stuff until I'm SURE my abdominal muscles have come back together, and I don't do things like weighted squats that would put too much pressure on the pelvic floor.

I still have 20 POUNDS to lose, heaven help me.

• Options
    I had no tearing so at 2 weeks PP I started some light exercise. I've done my postnatal yoga dvd 3 times and taken 2 walks with DS and DH. Even that little bit feels great!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"