3rd Trimester
Options

omg DO NOT google image mucus plug!!

I read the post about the mucus plug looking like someone sneezed in your underwear so I got brave and googled it. holy crap! so gross! now I will def. know if I lose my plug. Ick!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: omg DO NOT google image mucus plug!!

• Options
    LMAO  I googled this yesterday and immediately regretted it!  I was also questioning whether or not I would know if I lost it... I learned there's no way you can mistake that nasty thing!!
  • Options
    OMG I did this a couple weeks ago. Regretted it sort of. But, lets just say that I saw my own plug...I would be like "what the F--- is THAT?!" So, although it was nasty, at least I know what I'm looking for now. ugh. Sorry you've been scarred.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    curosity killed the cat, now i have to look! at least i will not be shocked if i see it now!
  • Options
    I got curious too about 2 weeks ago and googled it. I used the browser on my phone and got distracted when it popped up and forgot about it. A few hours later my DH asked if he could use my phone to look up something. Guess what he saw?? haha. He was like WTH are you looking at??
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Uh, duh!

I was just going to post a PSA about no PIPing your MP. Seriously, there IS such a thing as TMI.  

• Options
    Very gross for sure! But kinda glad that I know what it could look like so Im not freaking out, cuz I know I would.
  • Options
    I had to google it the other week to make sure what I was thinking came out of me wasn't that..Lordy I was wrong. There is no mistaking that! I hope mine is a little more prettier... Glitter or something haha. Barf.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelifewrite:
    I got curious too about 2 weeks ago and googled it. I used the browser on my phone and got distracted when it popped up and forgot about it. A few hours later my DH asked if he could use my phone to look up something. Guess what he saw?? haha. He was like WTH are you looking at??

I about peed myself reading this because I could see this exact scenario playing out in my house... 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I work at a medical library, and every day I walk past oversized atlases of things I can never, ever un-see...  Mucus plug is pretty tame to me in comparison!  :-)
    Geeky is as Geeky Does... BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well I had never thought about it, but I had to go look....yeah I don't think I'd have that come out of me and not notice. Yuck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah.. I did that a few weeks ago without any warnings.  Pretty disturbing.  But... proof that everyone is different perhaps?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    A few months ago someone posted a picture of a MP without warning.... It was gross, but for some unexplained reason I think placentas are worse. Blood and guts dont bother me, but for some reason the random placenta turns my stomach.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"