March 2013 Moms

Tomorrow is the big day and I can't stop freaking out

I am unbelievably nervous and anxious, and now it seems I can not stop crying. My mind went from being over the moon excited to oh my god what if the worst happens and I die and leave my dd all alone. I know I am being ridiculous, but I almost didn't make it when i had my dd via c/s. That was the primary reason I never set out to have any more children, and here I am having to do it all over again tomorrow and my mind just keeps going back there. Sorry to go all nutty I guess I just need someone to talk to and dh is at work and I refuse to let anyone else see my being a sniveling mess. 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Tomorrow is the big day and I can't stop freaking out

• Big hugs to you. I know it's easier said than done, but just relax. Your body doesn't need that extra stress. Spend time cuddling up with your DD today and know that everything is going to be just fine. Trust those medical professionals taking care of you.. Because they are trained! Good luck, and I hope everything goes well for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • You have made it this far and you will make it through tomorrow! There are a lot of reasons we don't have babies at home or in the fields any more. You will be at a hospital and everyone there will do their absolute best to take care of you and your new LO! Also, an early congratulations to you for becoming a STM!!!
    Roll Tide Baby BabyFruit TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending positive vibes your way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You will be fine! Good luck!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks ladies I feel a lot better a few hours later. Just needed to take a breath I guess. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think all the emotions are totally normal. I had a few nights where I woke up and started irrationally worrying about the cord being wrapped around the baby. Sending TP your way!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"