Pregnant after a Loss
Options

***Ten Things Thursday***

How's your Thursday going? 

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***Ten Things Thursday***

• Options

1. I just realized it's not Wednesday.

2. I am on my 6th cold of this pregnancy. What the heck...RUDE!

3. I called on Monday and asked how to prepare for my GTT. The nurse said I could eat whatever before the test when I asked if I should avoid certain foods. Tuesday I failed my test because I had 3 pieces of toast with peanut butter for breakfast. Now I get to do the effing 3 hour test.

4. Our landlord just told us they caught an opossum under our rental. Two days before he caught a fox. I am SO ready to be out of this house!

5. It's supposed to hit 72 today and 75 tomorrow. I'm liking the nice weather!

6. A lot of the tv shows I DVR are about to finish up. Sad face.

7. I can't believe I am in 3rd tri already! This pregnancy is just not sinking in!!

8. I wonder how long until I have to take off my wedding ring.

9. I really hope I pass the 3 hr GTT...now I am all stressed about it.

10. I could really go for some quality raw sushi and champagne right now! 

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Options

1. I'm ready for Friday to get here!

2. Trying not to get my third cold of this pregnancy. WTF? With DS, I wasn't sick from the time we started trying until I stopped nursing (and stopped taking prenatals.)

3. Hoping the nurse from peds calls me back soon. DS is sick with a stomach bug, and I need to get some mom advice.

4. Because of #3, I'm totally sick of talking about poop this week.

5. Glad to have a quiet email day, so I can actually get through the manuscript I'm working on.

6. Excited that dinner is already in the crockpot (pot roast).

7. Happy I got to Subway today to get my last $5 sub of February. :)

8. Hope today I actually get a nap in.

9. Also wish DH would get home before 8:00 tonight.

10. Need to remember to order more maternity jeans today. Maxing out my fat pants!

BFP 8/12/12 m/c 8/19/12 BFP 12/1/12 EDD 8/11/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Tomorrow is March - OMG - I am having a baby in March!!!

2. Tomorrow is my last day of work for the next 3 months and I am so ready!

3. Work has really been stressful this past week making it even more sweet that I don't have to worry about it again until June!

4. It was 40 degrees when I got to work, but should be almost 80 by this afternoon. It will be in the 80s all weekend!

5. My mom and I scheduled pedicures for Monday afternoon. I also have a prenatal massage on Saturday. I am really looking forward to relaxing and some me time before LO makes her grand entrance!

6. I have been having a lot more BH this week - never painful, but often making it hard to breathe. This makes me think LO will come early, but since I am a FTM, I have no idea!

7. DH now wants LO to come a week late so that he can take off the last two weeks of March. I am not sure I want to wait three more weeks to meet her! 

8.  We still have not ordered our maternity photos even though we took the photos on January 20th. Can you say procrastination?

9.  My hands are numb and it makes writing, typing, etc. a challenge!

10. I wish the nesting instinct would hurry up and arrive. I not only need to clean at home, but really need to organize my classroom before my sub takes over on Monday! I am working on it, but it is slow going.

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Options
    1. I'm having a bum week and for no real reason. I just feel down.

2. I've always liked Ten things Thursday but it is hard to get through it all.

3. I really hope I don't get laid off.

4. I feel like fate is playing a nasty trick on me. My husband got laid off when DS1 was 1 week old.

5. I want to eat a cheeseburger and fries but can't due to GD.

6. I'm starting to be whiny about my GD but know I need to just suck it up.

7. Losing weight is an added bonus to GD meal plan. Lord knows I need to lose a lot.

8. I really hope the City will fix the drainage problem they caused.

9. If I have to fight with the City about fixing above problem, I will but I don't want to.

10. Wow, I made it through my first ten things Thursday.

ETA: fixed spacing
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imagekklamb10:
    2. I really love kids the girls I nanny for are just extra difficult because their mom had chemotherapy this week.   8. Right now the company they are trying to start has zero income and DH would work entirely off commission.  

2. Oh gosh, that is horrible Sad 

8. DH thought about doing a non profit startup where we would be hoping to be paid through donations until things started to pick up. I freaked out and said there's no way I could be that unstable!  

imageimage

• Options
    imageedenrivers:

2. Trying not to get my third cold of this pregnancy. WTF? With DS, I wasn't sick from the time we started trying until I stopped nursing (and stopped taking prenatals.)

3. Hoping the nurse from peds calls me back soon. DS is sick with a stomach bug, and I need to get some mom advice.

2. I feel your pain!

3. It stinks that they don't call back for what seems like forever when you genuinely need advice. Sorry, DS is sick. The stomach bug is the pitts.  

imageimage

• Options
    imageNBBride05:

1. Tomorrow is March - OMG - I am having a baby in March!!!

5. My mom and I scheduled pedicures for Monday afternoon. I also have a prenatal massage on Saturday. I am really looking forward to relaxing and some me time before LO makes her grand entrance!

1. Yaaaay! So close! I still can't believe we are about to go into March already. 

5. I am super jealous of all the pampering! I'm hoping to get a massage mid March when I go to Calistoga hot springs. If I can't sit in a super hot mineral bath, then a massage is the next best thing!  

imageimage

• Options
    imagedillngr9:

5. I drink my milk with ice in it.  It's how my dad always drank it when I was a kid, so I learned it from him.  People think it's gross, but I can't drink it if it's not ice cold.

6. I posted three things on craigslist this morning, and have already gotten several hits on two of the items.  I love getting the junk out of my house AND making money for it.

5. My dad totally drinks milk with ice too, how funny!

6. I am trying to get rid of my parent's couch set. So far no dice on CL...I guess I should lower the price a bit. Usually people are just looking for one couch and whatnot so I think that's what's putting me in a corner. 

imageimage

• Options

imagescamperj:
    1. I'm having a bum week and for no real reason. I just feel down.  4. I feel like fate is playing a nasty trick on me. My husband got laid off when DS1 was 1 week old.

1. I'm sorry for your crummy week. I'm in a bummer mood this week too. I'm looking forward to getting a fresh start tomorrow since March is busy with some fun plans.

2. That completely sucks. When DH and I were about to get married, he got laid off a month before the wedding (August). And then I got laid off two weeks before Christmas. Needless to say it was a tough start to marriage but we made it through. I wish the best for you!  

imageimage

• Options
    imageMichbot12:

1. My dog had his eye removed last week and has been doing really well with it until last night when the stitches started to itch.  He had to wear the cone all night and I have never seen him so depressed,  Shopping for an inflatable cone option tonight, poor guy!

3. Annoying girl at work keeps sending me pictures of babies she has googled and making fun of them.  Who does that??  I just delete them because I don't have the energy to tell her how ridiculous she is.

8.  This Saturday we are going on our tour of the childbirth center at the hospital and I am pumped.  I think it makes it feel more real that I will be able to visualize what the big day will be like

1. Poor lil' guy! My friend's doc had one eye removed and had to be in a cone. It's so sad to see them so miserable.

3. What the...seriously, who does that?! She sounds like a real winner.

8. Ooo, how exciting! I need to call and set up a tour of our hospital now that I'm in third tri!  

imageimage

• Options

1. I got called in to work today

2. I am really starting to hate my job. I love what I do just not the bs that goes along with it.

3. I called for another beta next week because I am so worried about the stress at work and I want to know everything is ok.

4 my husband cooked dinner for me!!

5. I can't wait to go on our romantic get away tomorrow. I really need the break and what better than to spend the weekend alone with DH.

6. I still have to clean my tortoise's cage tonight

7. I am freezing

8. I really don't want to do anything tonight but I still need to pack for our weekend

9. I am excited for greys tonight

10. I love scandal too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepurpleflower:

3. I called for another beta next week because I am so worried about the stress at work and I want to know everything is ok.

5. I can't wait to go on our romantic get away tomorrow. I really need the break and what better than to spend the weekend alone with DH.

3. I hope you are able to get another beta done. I know that it helped give me peace of mind while I waited for my first real visit.

5. How exciting! Have fun relaxing!  

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"