August 2012 Moms

6 Month Old Twinkies

Sorry pic is so huge! This was taken yesterday at their 6 month checkup. We have some really big babies. Unreal stuff.

James weighed 18lbs 6oz and is now 28" tall. 97% for height. His exponential head growth slowed down last month so, now he's only in the 75% for head size.

Rosie weighed 20lbs 4oz and is now 27" tall. She's just big. We gotta get her into a walker, jumperoo or Bow Flex soon.

I got all kinda fussed at for not really pushing the solids issue sooner. I wasn't pushing too hard because well, it's one more thing to add to our already crazy life lately. Their Peds Dr is a big advocate of BLW which, TBH, freaked me out. I could not deal with them gagging and my God, it's just so messy.

Alas, I did give the boogers a banana to gnaw/suck on last night and they survived. Rosie will eat anything pureed but, James only wants bottles. He even pukes mashed up bananas due to the gagging. I'm going to have a hard time with him. Yeesh.

But I'm pretty happy we have healthy babies again! I took them by myself yesterday per the norm and we decided to give them their 3 shots while they were buckled in their carseats. James is a crawling nightmare and Rosie tried to eat the exam table paper. 

So, today I wear sweet potatoes on my new blouse.

We really have some spoon swatters. But, they are HAPPY!

Photo: It's James and Rosies Half Birthday! 
6 Month Checkup Stats.
Rosie is 20lbs 4oz & 27" long. James is 18lbs 6oz & 28" long.

photo happy4th_zps32a39228.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 6 Month Old Twinkies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"