2nd Trimester
Options

Feeling a beat...

So I keep feeling this steady beat right above my pubic bone that feels like a beating heart.. but its slow.. its a beat every slow second. It has been doing it for about 10 mins already... I can even feel it when I touch with my hand, a very strange feeling.

Any of you ladies experience this before?

Re: Feeling a beat...

• Options
    Yep all the time, I was told it is my own heart beat and it's some sort of vein thats pulsing. Its normal! lol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    j J
  • Options
    I've also felt it sometimes, never asked but I guess it's normal
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    there is a vein there so it could be your own heartbeat.  my dr pointed it out when he found that first on the dopler and said it was me not the baby's heartbeat.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yup, it's your heart beat. I'll have that happen every once in a while.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Baby could have hiccups.  Both of mine had them alllll the time, and this LO has had them once where I could feel them.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I would guess it's your heartbeat.    Mine I feel VERY strong closer to my bellybutton, especially if I press down at all.  It's always been that way.   
    Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• Options
    Baby could be having hiccups? That's always what that felt like with DD, and it would sometimes last a while. I'm on my phone and I can't tell how far along you are though, so I apologize if you're too early for that!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had that this morning, it was so strange!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"