Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Daily Mom

This new website, brought to you by crazy MOB/Selfie/TAOMAB (if you don't know about her, you are missing out on some GOLD), has an article on 5 Best TTC Apps.  I thought you guys might get a kick out of that post, the website's TTC section, and her website in general.

**As was pointed out, she gets paid with each site visit, so click at your own risk.

Re: Daily Mom

• Options
    Get out of here and take your spam with you.

• Options

imageBanker&BSN:

Not spamming.  I think she's as freaking nuts as the next person.  I just thought some of you would get a kick out of her recommending crap ovulation predictors.  I'm a TTGP vet, I know better than to spam.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsMcB926:

imageBanker&BSN:

Not spamming.  I think she's as freaking nuts as the next person.  I just thought some of you would get a kick out of her recommending crap ovulation predictors.  I'm a TTGP vet, I know better than to spam.

Selfie gets money from clicks.  I will not support her and her cray.

• Options
    Who cares? Lots of blogs make money that way. And her craziness is both hilarious and astonishing. Other people think it's funny too.

Sounds to me like you need to pull the ovulation test stick out of your ass and find a sense of humor. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLyea1986:
    Who cares? Lots of blogs make money that way. And her craziness is both hilarious and astonishing. Other people think it's funny too.

Sounds to me like you need to pull the ovulation test stick out of your ass and find a sense of humor. 

Whoa. Chill out.

• Options
    imagelrachelle80:
    I think my "favorite" part of her new site is the "This is what your kindergartner needs to know" written by a nonmom. They only have a handful ofnbsp;contributors, and one is not a mom. And they all have young kids. And they all have only ONE kid. And they're all white and young. nbsp;It's Babble rehashed and it sucks. nbsp;

What she said. I thought the train wreck that is Selfie would be better known. I'd been lurking here again and found the post on crap ovulation predictors amusing. I'm sorry it wasn't more appreciated.

• Options
    Weird.

I see this post, and then this morning a former sorority sister invites me to like her page on FB page, Daily Mom. Looking at the site, she's a writer for it.

Just checking, this selfie chick does not have children? I need confirmation I wasn't in college with an internet cray.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options

imageLauren659:
    Weird. I see this post, and then this morning a former sorority sister invites me to like her page on FB page, Daily Mom. Looking at the site, she's a writer for it. Just checking, this selfie chick does not have children? I need confirmation I wasn't in college with an internet cray.

She has a kid, but if you've heard the stories of the Russian mail order bride who is a beard for her husband and wanted to stay inside and away from people her whole pregnancy because stress might make her kid gay, that'd be her.

• Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageMrsMcB926:

imageLauren659:
    Weird. I see this post, and then this morning a former sorority sister invites me to like her page on FB page, Daily Mom. Looking at the site, she's a writer for it. Just checking, this selfie chick does not have children? I need confirmation I wasn't in college with an internet cray.

She has a kid, but if you've heard the stories of the Russian mail order bride who is a beard for her husband and wanted to stay inside and away from people her whole pregnancy because stress might make her kid gay, that'd be her.

Wait what? 

Russian mail-order bride and being a beard for her husband are assumed, but the last part is true.  She posted about it on some board here, and if you go to her regular blog, there's an entry about it from when she was TTC.

• Options
    imagebbg676:

imageLauren659:

She has a daughter who is just over a year old (Lexi).

Ah. Sorry I can't shed any light into her wild and crazy college days. The writer I know has a boy.  

TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"