August 2013 Moms
Options

**Thursday Ticker Change**

This thread is for all my fellow August ladies who are x weeks 0 days on Thursday!

How many weeks are you today? What fruit?

How are you feeling?

Any updates or appointments coming up?

Have you bought any big items yet?

Big Smile

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3

Re: **Thursday Ticker Change**

• Options
    imagelindsey61811:

How many weeks are you today?What fruit? 15 weeks orange

How are you feeling? amazing!! glad I have my energy back and no nausea. but now i'm constipated and have those lovely shooting pains from my bones separating 

Any updates or appointments coming up? march 19th is my next visit

Have you bought any big items yet? nothing.  I want to find out what it is first and see what all my SIL is going to give us but we have been looking at buy buy baby and babies r us.  I already have a travel system picked out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How many weeks are you today? What fruit?
    17 weeks... Onion? I'm not sure.

How are you feeling?
    Still really tired. Last night I was so tired I tried to go without Unisom for the first time. FAIL. I tossed and turned alllllllll night. And I think I might have been having BH in the middle of the night, but I'm not sure. Other than that, I'm definitely starting to feel better.

Any updates or appointments coming up?
    Had an appt on Monday, got to hear the heartbeat again!! Now nervously awaiting the results of our sequential screen.

Have you bought any big items yet?
    We said we weren't going to buy anything before the babe arrives; family religious tradition. But since we're totally sure we're going to CD, we've bought a few on sale and off Craigslist. Other than that, nope.
    image"">imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How many weeks are you today? What fruit? 17 weeks today, my baby is an onion!

How are you feeling? Baby wise, I feel fine. Physically, I am still dealing with a bruised possibly fractured tailbone from a fall on ice last Wednesday. It's getting worse, walking up stairs is horrible, and there's nothing they can really do for a tailbone injury.

Any updates or appointments coming up? I had my monthly appointment with my midwife today. It was so nice to hear my baby's strong heartbeat again. Baby even moved from my right side to the left while she was using the doppler. Everything looked perfect and she said I'm measuring right on track. Now I anxiously wait my anatomy scan on March 12th.

Have you bought any big items yet? Not yet, I am waiting until we find out what we are having on March 12th before we do any shopping. It will just feel more real to me once I can put a gender and name to my baby! I am still in a bit of denial.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options

17 weeks today! Baby is an onion :P lol

feeling good and feeling baby!. Tired a bit still but not as much as first trimester.  

No updates but have our anatomy scan next week at 18 weeks and then my ob appointment the following Monday. Did go do my second trimester blood test yesterday. Luckily it was only one vial. Trying not to worry too much about all the testing. 

We have bought a stroller. Well my parents bought it for us. It's the bugaboo cameleon. Not the 3 so it wasn't quite as expensive and the changes weren't really that different between models. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am 16 weeks, avocadosized! Or, per Pregnant Chicken, grenadesized!!

I am feeling fine, just tired, hungry, and peeing all the time.

My gender ultrasound is next Wednesday! No big purchases until afterward, but we've received some good handmedowns and have painted the nursery green. Now we just need to add pink or blue accents!
  • Options

18 weeks today and not a fruit at all... sweet potato. Yum.

Feeling pretty awesome. No big complaints from this girl.

Anatomy scan is next Wednesday! I hope all is well. We are team green, but I'm starting to want to find out. haha. I know DH doesn't, so we won't.

We haven't bought anything except for a bunch o baby books. But, we are going to Ikea this weeked to check some furniture out for the nursery.

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options
    imageCosmicLove:
    But, we are going to Ikea this weeked to check some furniture out for the nursery.

Can you update after you do, please?? We're leaning towards their crib and mattress, but might have to buy it just from the online info only. I'm curious about the quality.
    image"">imageimageimage

• Options
    How many weeks are you today? What fruit? 16! A couple avocados!

How are you feeling. Great! Still just very tired and pretty much always hungry!

Any updates or appointments coming up? Had my 16 week appt. this morning. Babies sounded good and we scheduled our big anatomy ultrasound for March 14th!

Have you bought any big items yet? Nothing yet, we're waiting to find out what they are! Only 2 more weeks!
  • Options

How many weeks are you today? What fruit? 16 weeks today!  An avocado I think? 

How are you feeling? Terrific!

Any updates or appointments coming up? A/S is next Wednesday!  I hope to see a happy, healthy baby and to find out the sex!

Have you bought any big items yet?  Nope.  But this is my second!  We already have most of what we need!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm 15 weeks today. The baby is the size of an orange. I find out if girl or boy on March 19th. Can't wait!! I'm a STM. I haven't bought one thing yet lol!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks are you today? What fruit? 16 weeks, avocado, yum!

How are you feeling? Pretty good, bad skin rash, that comes and goes, but ms is gone, energy is ok, no real pain, discomfort except my face. My DH often pulls the "does your face hurt? 'Cause its killing me!" joke. What is he 10? Lol!

Any updates or appointments coming up? Dermatologist tomorrow, for bad face rash. Next on appt next week, will do 2nd round of blood, after the NT. can't remember this test's name. NT came back clean. Will schedule the a/s then, prob for late march.

Have you bought any big items yet? Nope, this is 3, so have a lot. But will still need new stroller and a new car!
  • Options

How many weeks are you today? What fruit? 15 weeks today..Think thats an Orange

How are you feeling? OK...I am fighting a throat infection, so I have been feeling crummy

Any updates or appointments coming up? OB on March 6 and Anatomy Scan on April 3

Have you bought any big items yet? Nope

• Options

imageMrsSteSte:
    imageCosmicLove:
    But, we are going to Ikea this weeked to check some furniture out for the nursery.
    Can you update after you do, please?? We're leaning towards their crib and mattress, but might have to buy it just from the online info only. I'm curious about the quality.

I'll definitely update you! I have the book Baby Bargains and they list Ikea as a good choice for cribs and dressers. I don't think we will look there for the mattress though.... I've heard that they are not great quality. I read some reviews where the parents said that a standard size crib mattress will fit Ikea cribs just fine. We'll see! 

• Options
    imagemsspeedymarie:

imageMrsSteSte:
    imageCosmicLove:

I wasn't impressed when we looked at the cribs they had on display. They're cheap pressboard like all other Ikea stuff. The Graco cribs at Target aren't much more, and look like much better quality.

I saw that the frames were made out of hardwood (beech?) and that there was a lacquer on top of that. Were they not sturdy? 

• Options

Week: 17 weeks- onion

Feeling: better than earlier this week when I missed school for acid reflux, nausea and cramping......had to go to doctor but everything was fine. Boobs, which were already a DD, have gotten massive and are freakin' sore

appointments: a/s in 2 weeks...very aware I haven't actually seen my cupcake in 5 weeks (I am such a worrier, so am very anxious to see baby again)

bought: nothing...going to a kid's exchange next weekend 

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options

I'm always late to these check ins. Glad to see everyone is doing well! 

How many weeks are you today? What fruit? 17 weeks; an onion.

How are you feeling? Exhausted. Work has been super crazy this week. I"m getting lots of headaches still.

Any updates or appointments coming up? Nothing until March 20th

Have you bought any big items yet? Nope not yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"